YUMSUK Admission List 2023/2024 | Yusuf Maitama Sule University Admission List Is Out
The Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YUMSUK). Formally known as the Northwest University (NWU) admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is finally out.
As a result, all you should do is follow the YUMSUK admission list-checking procedure here. To know your admission status and more.
The time is finally here for the prospective Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano students. That participated in the recently concluded Post UTME/Admission screening exercise and also had good scores. To check the YUMSUK admission list, which has just been released by the University management.
In addition, the Moden News team also added instructions/guidelines on things that admitted candidates must do. In other to accept and keep their Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano 2023/2024 admission.
That’s why you should simply follow the “How to check NWU admission list” checking procedure on this page. And also do the other things immediately after seeing your name on the list.
Is Yusuf Maitama Sule University Admission List Out
Meanwhile, the YUMSUK admission list for the 2023–2024 academic session is out. However, the importance of this update is to keep you informed and also expose you to the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission list-checking procedure. Just leave a comment in the comment section, so we can notify you when more lists come out.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission Status
- The first thing you should do is to log in to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab, the next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Then select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your YUMSUK admission status.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission List at the University Website
Above all, candidates should simply follow the procedure below, in other to check their Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YUMSUK). Formally known as the Northwest University (NWU) admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session
- Go to the YUMSUK admission status-checking portal at http://stagemis.net/screening/putme_nwu/index.php#.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
What to do After Checking the YUMSUK Admission List
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission.
- Each candidate must proceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her YUMSUK admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter, because you will be needing it for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Related Admission News
- Check NDU Admission List for 2022/2023
- Northwest University Kano Post UTME 2023 (Now YUMSUK)
- Sule Lamido University (SLU) 2023/2024 Admission List Checking (Supplementary & 1st Batch)
- BUK Admission List 2023/2024 for UTME & DE and How to Check
Lastly, it’s important you note that checking the YUMSUK admission list is completely free. That is to say, you should not pay anyone in other to check your admission status on the school website.