YSU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening 2023/2024 (How to Apply)
The Yobe State University (YSU) Damaturu 2023/2024 Admission/Post UTME registration has commenced. As a result, we will be showing you the YSU Damaturu admission screening application procedure, requirements, YSU Damaturu Post UTME screening application deadline. And how to obtain the Yobe State University, Damaturu admission form for 2023/2024.
However, candidates should understand that this YSU Damaturu Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the University’s undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other to understand the requirements and carefully fill out the YSU Damaturu Post UTME Form.
YSU Admission Screening Registration Requirements 2023/2024
- Each candidate must have registered for his or her Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
- Also, the YSU Admission screening form is for someone that chose the school as their first choice during JAMB registration.
- In addition, only Candidates that meet the general JAMB cut-off mark. Which is 140 for 2023/2024 admission. Will be considered for provisional admission.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Firstly, DE candidates must have obtained the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to her chosen programme;
- Candidates must have gotten at least 5 O’level credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS or GCE. Which should include the English Language and Mathematics.
- Thirdly, the 3 other subjects should be relevant to the department. You wish to be admitted into the Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU).
- Applicants that want to combine O’level results are not allowed to combine results from more than 2 sittings.
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
How to Apply or Fill the YSU Admission Screening Form
Applicants should have in mind that the YSU Post UTME form cost Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00). And the registration method is strictly online. So simply follow the instructions we have outlined on this page and apply.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2023/2024 admission commences.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/smis/putme/login.php.
- Yobe State University (YSU) UTME/DE Admission List for 2023/2024 Is Out – ysu.edu.ng
- Covenant University Post UTME and DE Form for 2023/2024
- UNICAL Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
- FUTA Post UTME 2023/2024 and the Registration Portal (UTME/DE)
We hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “YSU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening 2023/2024 (How to Apply)” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.
Finally, eligible candidates should have in mind the application closing date for this year’s admission screening application.