World Health Organization Recruitment 2023/2024 | WHO Jobs in Nigeria
World Health Organization (WHO) is an international body charged with the task of regulation and standardization of Health practices in member nations of the United Nations (UN). Though they have faced numerous challenges in carrying out this task. WHO has over the years been a pivotal part in maintaining best practices among health practitioners in member nations of the UN.
The Moden News team is happy to announce that World Health Organization Recruitment is currently on for interested Persons. Those that have been Searching for United Nations Jobs and WHO Jobs in Nigeria are urged to grab this opportunity.
Job Title: Special Data Assistant
Location: Kebbi, Nigeria
Job Field: Free Lance / Data Entry.
Why You Should Apply for this WHO Job in Nigeria
- As an International Organization WHO provides the platform for Medical Practitioners from different countries to come together. And gain from each other wealth of knowledge. With many countries as member Nations, WHO Jobs in Nigeria provides an avenue for a deeper understanding of best practices in modern health medicine.
- Secondly, during the WHO internship, the interns were paid handsomely. So those applying for these WHO Jobs in Nigeria are assured of one of the best salary structures in the World.
- Thirdly, WHO Jobs in Nigeria are International Jobs. As a result, medical practitioners that want to meet up with international standards are advised to apply for this Job at World Health Organization Recruitment Portal 2023/2024.
- With steady International seminars and staff vacations, workers at WHO are sure of a thrilling adventurous career in this Health Job.
- Just like UNICEF recruitment, the World Health Organization Group provides everyone with an equal playing ground during their recruitment.
- Most WHO Jobs in Nigeria are Professional Jobs. Therefore, they provide staff and interns with all the technical and welfare support they need to carry out their work effectively.
Requirements for this Vacancy that’s Available at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- This Position requires interested Persons to have sound knowledge of the proper dispensation of information.
- Applicants for this Health Job are required to develop a framework for the proper collection of data. That will help the WHO Group in the surveillance of disease-infested areas of interest.
- Those that desire this United Nations Job must possess good communication and analytical thinking skills. Which is important while working with other departments at WHO.
- Applicants for this International Job must at least have an OND in Computer science Data Management or any other related field.
- Unlike the WHO Internship program, Candidates for this position must have at least 3 years of experience in Health Data Management or any related field. Before going to the World Health Organization recruitment Portal to apply for this position.
- Applicants for this Job in Kebbi State must have advanced knowledge of statistical application packages and ICT programs.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) will only accept Applicants with good leadership skills and great team spirit for this WHO Group Job.
How to Apply for a Job at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Apply at the WHO Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
Above all. interested Persons that meet the requirements for this Job in Nigeria are to visit the WHO recruitment portal here: www.careers.who.int or careers.who.int and apply online.
When you open this WHO job application portal, you will have to register on the website. On the other hand, Applicants that have already registered can proceed to login and start their online job applications.
Just like WHO Internship, this Job is a contract Job of 6 months after which the organization will decide the next line of action.