UNN Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Portal – unnportal.unn.edu.ng – HERE.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu has commenced the Application for her 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration – unnportal.unn.edu.ng. In our usual manner, our team here has gathered all you need to know on how to Apply for this UNN Admission Screening 2022/2023.
Our UNN Admission update today will highlight areas like the UNN Post UTME form, UNN Post UTME cut off mark, how to access the UNN post-UTME portal – unnportal.unn.edu.ng, and more.
So if you are among the qualified persons that want to enroll in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu. Undergraduate program through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). Then you are advised to utilize this wonderful opportunity. In other to stand a good chance of being offered admission into this Government approved University.
Requirements for UNN Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- Firstly, Candidates that want to be admitted into the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu admission screening. Must be people that chose the University during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) application.
- Importantly, candidates must have scored nothing less than 160 in JAMB.
- Also, candidates must have at least 5 O’level credits, which must include the English language and mathematics. However, the other 3 subjects should be relevant to the course that each candidate is applying to study at UNN.
How to Apply or Fill the UNN Registration Form – unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Importantly, those that have been wanting to know when the form will be out. Should simply proceed to Apply, leave a comment below, subscribe for our free email updates, and always check back.
Above all, those that are about to visit the UNN Post UTME portal: unnportal.unn.edu.ng and proceed with the application will pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
unnportal.unn.edu.ng – APPLY HERE
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal – HERE (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double-sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
UNN Admission Screening Requirements
- Firstly, the prospective University of Nigeria Unsuka students should have in mind that no GSM handsets, calculators, or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
- Secondly, each candidate should come with a copy of his or her Online Acknowledgement Slip.
- Further, ensure you bring your 2022 JAMB Result Slip.
- Lastly, candidates must obey the NCDC Covid – 19 protocols at the UNN Post UTME Screening venue.
- UNN 2022/2023 JUPEB Programme Admission (How to Apply)
- UNN 2022/2022 Supplementary Admission List Checking for UTME and DE
- ANSU Post UTME Registration Portal | COOU Post UTME 2022/2023
To sum up, Candidates that are having any kind of issue with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu Post UTME application. Can call either of these phone numbers: 0803 549 5441, 0906 325 7174, 0803 774 1813, 0810 794 0933, 0803 743 9908 and 0803 094 2155.