Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Latest Job Recruitment. The Vacancies are for the Director of Audit and University Librarian. Also, the Location for the Job is Osun State. You can check below to see the Required Qualifications and Job Summary.
How to Apply for a Job at Osun State University (UNIOSUN). Most importantly, the method of application for this job is that interested and qualified candidates will have to submit thirty-five (35) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, certificates, and other relevant credentials.
Certainly, the Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. However, the university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state. Nigeria’s National Universities Commission approved Osun State University, as the 30th State University and the 80th in the Nigerian university system. In addition, it has its campuses in Osogbo, Ikire, Okuku, Ifetedo, Ipetu Ijesha, and Ejigbo which serve as campuses for Health Science, Humanities, and Culture, Social science and Management, Law, Education, and Agriculture respectively.
List Of Available Jobs at Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
Job Title: Data Manager
Location: Osun State Nigeria
Job Field: Freelance / Data Entry
Requirements for this Data Manager Job at UNIOSUN
- Firstly, only Students or prospective Corp members can apply for this role.
- Secondly, the job is for someone that has a personal computer (Laptop).
- Further, Applicants should have little or more interest in entertainment
- Should be willing to do teamwork, or work alone if the need arises.
- The Applicant’s laptop should be connected to the internet.
- Lastly, the person must have good communication skills and be willing to travel.
Job Title: Director of Audit
- The Director of Audit shall be directly responsible to the Vice-Chancellor in the day-to-day performance of his duties.
- He shall advise the Management on the adequacy of internal control and write a periodic report to the Vice-Chancellor.
- He/She shall provide the required leadership in the Directorate.
Requirements for Director of Audit Job at Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Firstly, Candidates must possess Educational qualificationS like a First Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, Banking, and Finance or any other relevant University first degree plus fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience or Possession of a First and Masters Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, Bank and Finance or other relevant University first degree plus twelve (12) years cognate experience.
- In addition, candidates must be professionally qualified by being a Chartered Member of any of the appropriate professional bodies, with 10 years post qualification experience, such as:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- The Association of Certified Accountants (ACA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Or the Association of Certified and Management Accountants (ACMA)
Required Personal Attributes:
- The Director must be a person of high integrity and moral character with excellent interpersonal relations;
- He/She must be capable of instilling confidence in others and commanding the loyalty and respect of people;
- He/She must enjoy good physical and mental health;
- In addition, he/she must be able to provide good professional leadership to the staff of the Directorate.
Job Title: University Librarian
- The University Librarian is the Academic and Professional Head of the University.
- She/he is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and management of the University Library and the College as well as Departmental Libraries by virtue of his/her position, the university librarian is a principal officer of the University.
Requirements for University Librarian Job at Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- The Candidate shall be a person of high integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Possess a good Honours Degree and Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science
- Thirdly, the person should have at least fifteen (15) years post-qualification academic and professional experience with a minimum of five (5) years at the management level;
- Possession of a Doctorate Degree and membership in recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage;
- Be not older than 60 years as of the date of this publication;
- Enjoy good physical and mental health
- She/he must be able to instill confidence in others and command the loyalty and respect of people.
- Further, the person must fully understand the complexity of a University system and must be able to effectively utilize Its human resources to develop a library system that will fully support the university’s aspiration to attain a world-class administrative status.
- She/he must enjoy good physical and mental health.
- In addition, She/he must be ICT compliant.
Employee Benefits and Terms of Appointment
- The appointment is for a period of five years effective from the date of assumption of duty and on such other terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
- The salary is as applicable to similar positions in Federal Universities in Nigeria and may be determined by the Government of the State of Osun and the Council of Osun State University from time to time.
How to Apply for a Job at Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
Above all, those that want to Apply for the first position send their CV to [email protected]m using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Interested and qualified candidates that want to apply for the other roles should submit thirty-five (35) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, certificates, and other relevant credentials which should contain among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first In block letters)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number and E-Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Name and Address/Phone Number of Next of Kin
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates and Qualification with Class of Degree obtained including membership /fellowship of relevant professional bodies, if any.
- Work experience including full details of former and present posts with dates.
- List of Publications, if any.
- Other relevant activities outside current employment.
- Major professional achievements, and contributions including awards received if any.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees. Each referee must be contacted by the applicant to forward, directly to the Vice-Chancellor, a confidential report on the candidate’s character, academic and managerial competence, in a properly sealed envelope marked “Reference/ Post of University Librarian” as the case may be at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- The application should also include thirty-five (35) copies of the candidates’ Statement of Vision for the University for the next five years and beyond. The statement must not be longer than 3,000 words.
The sealed envelope containing the application should be submitted under a confidential cover marked “Application/Post of University Librarian” at the top left-hand comer, forwarded, and addressed to:
Osun State University,
Osogbo, Osun State.
The submission of the hard copy should be accompanied by full electronic submission of the application and accompanying materials to be mailed as an attachment in PDF or MS Word format to [email protected] the subject matter should read “Application for the Post of University Librarian”. Referees should be similarly encouraged to submit signed electronic copies of their references in PDF format to the same address.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of this UNIOSUN recruitment. Also, feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section of this web page.