UNICAL Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration – www.myunical.edu.ng
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME/ Admission Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is finally out. As a result, Candidates should read the UNICAL Post UTME details on this web page. Which includes the application requirements and How to apply – myunical.edu.ng
On the other hand, candidates should understand that this UNICAL Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the regular undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other, for you to understand the requirements and carefully fill out the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Form – www.myunical.edu.ng.
Essential Requirements for UNICAL Admission Screening Registration 2023/2024
- Firstly, only those that have nothing less than 160, in the recent Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Is eligible to apply.
- Secondly, Candidates must have made the University of Calabar, the first choice of Institution during JAMB registration.
Importantly, the University of Calabar 2023/2024 Admission Screening Form is not yet out. All you should do, is leave a comment, subscribe to our free email updates, and always check back, so you will know when the Post UTME Form comes out.
How to Apply or Fill the UNICAL Post UTME Form
Above all, it’s very important that you read and follow the UNICAL admission screening application procedure. That we have made available on this web page. In other to apply for this 2023/2024 screening successfully.
Registration started in
Thursday, August 18th, 2022 when the portal was open for that purpose. However, please note that the portal was Tuesday, October 18th, 2022 by 11:59 pm.
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
Schedule for UNICAL Post UTME Exercise 2023/2024
Firstly, the registered candidates should check the UNICAL website in other to see the venue and time for their computer-based test (CBT).
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from
Monday, October 24th to Saturday, October 29th, 2022.
Note, this information is for all candidates who scored 140 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates that will like to ask questions or get more clarifications can call 08183626190
or send an email to [email protected].
- Check the UNICAL Admission Screening Result for the 2022 Academic Session
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List 2022
- Download UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- IMT Enugu Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
UNICAL Post UTME Date for 2023
The UNICAL Post UTME Screening date for 2023/2024 has been not been disclosed by the management of the school. However, don’t hesitate to always come back to this web page. So you will see when more information comes out.