UNIBEN Post UTME 2022/2023 Application Form and Cut Off Mark
Today, we have brought good news to candidates that have been wanting to Apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME 2022/2023. Participate in the admission screening exercise, and also gain admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) undergraduate program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The good news is that the UNIBEN Post UTME form is out for 2022. So all prospective students must do is carefully read through the UNIBEN admission screening details on this web page. This includes the UNIBEN Post UTME registration requirements, UNIBEN Post UTME cut-off mark plus the admission screening date, and other exam details.
In other to achieve a successful Post UTME registration, write the exam and also finally make it to the soon-coming UNIBEN admission list.
Requirements for UNIBEN Post UTME 2022/2023
Any candidate that wants to fill out this UNIBEN Post UTME registration form and also participate in the 2022/2023 admission screening exercise, will have to meet these requirements. So gently go through the listed eligibility criteria and also ensure you have them.
- Firstly, this UNIBEN Post UTME form 2022/2023 is only made for candidates that chose the University as their first choice. During the 2022 JAMB registration.
- Candidates that are willing to change their choice of Institution to the University of Benin, are also welcome to fill out the admission screening registration form.
- Thirdly, only those that were able to score up to 200 or above in the recent Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam. Can apply for this UNIBEN admission screening for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Qualified candidates should have five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include the English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME 2022/2023
Candidates should follow the Procedure in other to fill out the UNIBEN Post UTME application form online
- The First Step is to Visit the Application Portal
Anyone that wants to participate in this year’s 2022/2023 UNIBEN Post UTME should simply follow this application procedure. So as to achieve a successful application.
1. Visit uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Select the WAEUP Portal.
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID, and Password will be displayed on the browser.
6. On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
7. Enter your Username and password to login.
8. To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page.
11. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
13. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions About UNIBEN Post UTME 2022/2023
The UNIBEN admission screening 2022/2023 is scheduled to hold when due
This year’s University of Benin admission screening will take place in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Registered Candidates should go back online to check for their specific day, venue, and time for the screening.
The application closing date for the University of Benin 2022/2023 Post UTME application is Midnight on Friday 28th October 2022.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details
Candidates should go back online on 8th November 2022 to check for their specific day, venue, and time for the screening.
Candidates should have in mind that this UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session; will take place between Monday 14th November 2022 to Thursday 24th November 2022 in designated centers within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. And the aptitude test is going to be a computer-based test (CBT), so try as much as possible to be sitted at the exam hall on time.
What Candidates Should Bring While Coming to the UNIBEN Admission Screening
- Firstly, each candidate should make sure that he or she comes with the mandatory Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers. In other to effectively prevent the spread of Covid-19 virus.
- Secondly, ensure you come with your Acknowledgement slip.
- Each candidate should take note of the fact that the screening Invitation Slip contains the screening schedule.
Recommended Admission Updates
- Updated UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIBEN 2022/2023 Direct Entry Admission Screening Application – www.uniben.edu
- UNIBEN 2022/2023 Part-Time Admission Form and How to Apply Online
- Check UNIBEN Admission List 2021/2022 | UNIBEN Admission List is Out
Lastly, ensure you use the comment section to share your thoughts. Also, candidates that will like to ask more questions should simply visit the UNIBEN Contact Form Webpage.