UNIBEN 2023/2024 Part-Time Admission Form and How to Apply Online
The Moden News team has brought good news for persons that have been waiting for the University of Benin Part-Time Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Also, the Form and the details we have published here, are for people that want to enroll in UNIBEN part-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Therefore, all you need to do is simply follow the guidelines here and successfully Apply online.
Application Requirements for Part-Time Admission Form
- All interested persons must have scored nothing less than 200, in the recently concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
- Each Applicant must possess an O’level result.
- The University of Benin wants only Candidates that we’re able to obtain at least 5 credits. Which should include the English Language and Mathematics respectively.
- Those that want to combine results, should not combine more than 2 sittings.
- In addition, more details of the UNIBEN part-time application requirements are outlined on the website of the University – www.uniben.edu.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Admission for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Firstly, Visit www.uniben.edu
- Select Student Portal.
- Thirdly, Select myuniben Portal
- Select Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- Select “Start a new application”, read the instruction, and click on “Continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department, and Programme for both first and second-choice courses.
- Then provide all the required documents. Also, make sure that your documents are verified and authentic.
- ABSU 2023/2024 Supplementary Admission Form (Abia State University)
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- www.jamb.org.ng – JAMB Registration, JAMB Result and Admission Status Checker for All Candidates in Nigeria
- JAMB 2024: Five Things You Should Consider Before You Register
- Why Most Students Don’t Get Admission Into Higher Institutions
- NSUK 2023/24 Admission List Checking (Nasarawa State University, Keffi)
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Supplementary Admission Application Closing Date
All those that wish to fill out this UNIBEN part-time admission form must do so. Because that website will close in due time.
UNIBEN Part-time Exam Date 20232024
Applicants will have to visit the portal, to check the details of their admission screening. Which will include the date and venue.
Please make sure you use the comment section to comment on your thoughts and equally ask questions or share your experience.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses
The NUC has given its approval to Benin University University of Benin can run the following degree programs:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education, with the option of Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork, and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B.Sc. (Political Science)
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
Certificate and Diploma Programmes
- Certificate in Early Child Health and Development
- Diploma in Health Administration and Management
- Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management