UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 and Application Portal
The time has come for prospective UNIABUJA students to visit the school’s Post UTME portal. And proceed with their admission screening registration at the portal.
To clarify, the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has commenced the Application for her 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration. In our usual manner, our team has gathered all you need to know about how to Apply for this UNIABUAJA Admission Screening 2022/2023.
So if you are among the eligible persons that want to enroll in the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA). Undergraduate program through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). Then you are advised to utilize this wonderful opportunity. In other to stand a good chance of being offered admission into this Government approved University.
Important Update: Candidates that are eligible to participate in the UNIABUJA Post UTME/Admission Screening. Should understand that the screening has been scheduled to start at a good time.
UNIABUJA Post UTME 2022/2023 Application Requirements
- Interested persons should be people that meet the approved UTME O’level requirements in not more than 2 sittings.
- Secondly, UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 and Application Portal. Is only open to candidates that scored nothing less than 180 in JAMB.
- Also, Applicants should be people that have selected the University of Abuja as their first choice. During their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board registration. Or those that changed their choice of Institution to UNIABUAJA.
- On the other hand, those that want to be admitted through Direct Entry, should simply upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly, to the University of Abuja portal. In addition, they will participate in the soon-coming admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME/Admission Screening
Prospective students will have to pay an admission screening processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform. Through the UNIABUJA 2022 Post UTME screening portal. Simply follow the instructions below.
Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
2. Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as a password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule.
When Is Post UTME Starting In UNIABUJA
Importantly, the 2022/2023 University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission screening form is out. As a result, what you must do now is to check the requirements and carefully follow the application procedure, in other to successfully apply. And also leave a comment below, subscribe for our free email updates, and always check back.
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – PDF Download
- LAUTECH Post UTME 2022/2023 for UTME/DE
- JAMB Change of Course 2022 | JAMB Change of Institution and Data Correction 2022 Closing Date
- How To Score High In JAMB 2022 UTME
- Top 5 Reading Skills That Will Improve Your Academic Performance
Don’t hesitate to tell us what you think via the comment section, also candidates that want to ask questions should send email messages to [email protected].
1 thought on “UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 and Application Portal”
Please I will like to be informed when it will be out thanks