UMYU Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Portal | Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University
The time has come for young Nigerian youths. Who has been wanting to become an undergraduate at the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina? To take a step to fulfill their dreams by applying for the UMYU Post UTME 2023/2024. Which is for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam and Direct Entry candidates.
However, the Moden News team has brought you the full details of UMYU Admission screening. Plus all the relevant information you will need in other to achieve a successful Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina Post UTME application.
So all you have to do now is simply go through the details we have published on this page. Which includes the UMYU Post UTME requirements, How to Apply for UMYU admission screening 2023/2024, and lots more. It’s also important for you to read and follow the instructions that guide this application very well.
UMYU Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The cut-off mark for the UMYU Admission screening for the 2023/2024 academic session is just 140. That is to say, only candidates that applied for the latest JAMB and equally scored 140 or above. Can do the UMYU Post UTME registration.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Post UTME Form
The UMYU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the University management. Just subscribe for our free updates and also ensure you always check back. In other to get notified, once more information is out.
Requirements for UMYU Admission Screening Registration 2023/2024
- Applicants must have acquired not less than 5 O’level credits, which will include English Language, Mathematics plus 3 other relevant subjects.
- Secondly, candidates must be people that participated in the latest JAMB exam, and also selected the correct subject combination.
- Further, Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall equally possess nothing less than ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
How to Apply at the UMYU Post UTME Registration Portal
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website :
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2023/2024 | Federal University Otuoke
- UMYU Post UTME Result 20222023
- UMYU 1st & 2nd Batch UTME & DE Admission List For 2022
- Top 10 Ways to Score Very High in Post UTME Screening
The UMYU Post UTME application deadline is yet to be announced by the University management. So endeavor to apply as soon as possible.
For support, please visit the MIS unit: Support email: [email protected] or Contact Number: 07057208670.
1 thought on “UMYU Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Portal | Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University”
learning is necessary