TSC Recruitment 2024/2025 | Kenya Teachers Service Commission Job Vacancies
Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC), is the sole body responsible for the affairs of teachers in Kenya. However, It plays a pivotal role in making sure that the teachers in the country meet up to standards and that their affairs are also taken care of.
In other words, to strengthen the teacher workforce in the country, officials at the commission have announced the commencement of TSC recruitment in 2024. As a result, we strongly believe that this recruitment will interest those looking for Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2024/2025, TSC online vacancies 2024, Primary Teaching Jobs in Kenya, Kenya Teachers Service Commission Job Vacancies, or TSC recruitment portal 2024/2025.
Job Title: Teachers and Directors (Multiple Positions)
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
Details of these TSC Online Vacancies 2024/2025 in Kenya Plus You Should Apply
- Kenya is looking at building a standard and reputable educational system. Therefore, only those that are passionate about impacting knowledge into others are called to apply for this TSC Recruitment 2024.
- Secondly, with up 501 TSC teaching vacancies, there is definitely something for everyone no matter your field of specialization.
- Further, drafting of lesson plans, and curriculum modular preparation amongst many other teaching practices, are all integral parts of this Job as announced by TSC recruitment 2024/2025 officials.
- It requires a good deal of tolerance and commitment to handle Classroom students. So that’s what we are looking for while recruiting for these Primary Teaching Jobs in Kenya.
- Candidates looking for experience Jobs in Kenya 2024 should apply for this TSC recruitment. Because it is among the latest fresh graduate Jobs in Kenya with little or no experience needed for you to qualify.
Additional Details of These TSC Online Vacancies 2024/2025
- Also, as a Government Job in Kenya, you are entitled to salary arrears, work-leave allowances, special teachers loans, and other work incentives if employed.
- Similar to TSC secretariat Jobs, Candidates would go through a written assessment stage that will determine those that would be shortlisted.
- Interested Persons are once more reminded not to pay anyone money for this recruitment. Because TSC does not charge any sum for the recruitment of Teachers.
- The process would be transparent. Therefore, ensure you have all the documents required of you.
- In addition, falsification of Certificates is a criminal offense and would lead to disqualification and prosecution of the defaulter.
- We advise Applicants to obtain TSC recruitment past question papers to help them in their preparation for the interview and recruitment assessment.
- These TSC job vacancies in the country are for all eligible Kenyans irrespective of region or county.
- In a statement made by the officials, the TSC recruitment shortlist would be released. When Candidates have completed all the recruitment exercises shown in TSC adverts 2024/2025.
- There would be a special preference for the physically challenged, so there is no reason for you not to apply.
Eligibility / Requirements for TSC Recruitment 2024/2025 in Kenya to Fill 501 Vacant Positions.
- University, Polytechnic, and College of Education graduates preferably in the field of educational studies are the most qualified to apply.
- Anybody applying for these Teaching Jobs in Kenya must be registered with the TSC.
- We were also made to understand that Applicants above 45 years of age are not welcome to apply.
- Similarly, only eligible Kenyans are welcome to apply. The Job is not in any way open for foreigners residing in the country.
- Sound Classroom management and engagement skills are most highly expected from Applicants.
- In addition, if you have done Teaching Jobs in Kenya International Schools experience from it would be an asset.
How to Apply for a Job at TSC
- Apply via the TSC recruitment portal
Most importantly, the available positions include Secondary School Teachers, Secondary School Principals, Head Teachers, Owshwal Academy, Design Teachers, Music Teachers, and a lot more other Teachers in all subjects.
As a result, applicants should apply at the Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC) job recruitment portal: www.tsc.go.ke. After opening the portal, open either of the documents in other to see the full details of this Primary and Secondary School Teachers recruitment and proceed with your application.
Alternatively, those that have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should proceed to the official TSC recruitment portal: tsc.go.ke.
Importantly, you have to take note of the fact that the application for this TSC Primary and Secondary school Teachers recruitment, is completely free. That means you should not pay an application fee to anyone.
Also, candidates can send their CV’s to [email protected]. Stating the piston as the heading, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime, telephone contacts, and address of three referees.
In conclusion, feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment in the comment section of this web page. So we can know how to serve you better.