Tharaka Nithi County Jobs 2023/2024 | Tharaka Nithi County Health Jobs
Tharaka Nithi is among many 47 counties in Kenya. It borders Embu, Meru, Kirinyinga and Nyeri Counties. It is reputed to have a bubbling economy that contributes immensely to Kenya’s economy.
On the other hand, this is to announce that recruitment for Tharaka County’s latest Jobs has commenced. Therefore, interested persons searching for Jobs in Tharaka Nithi County, the latest Tharaka Nithi County Job vacancies, and other Nursing jobs in Tharaka Nithi.
To clarify, we have outlined a description of these latest Tharaka Nithi County Job vacancies. So ensure you go through it for a clear understanding.
Why You Should Apply for These Tharaka Nithi County Jobs 2023
- Firstly, the Security of jobs and permanency are assured in Kenya Government Jobs.
- A transparent application process that allows for equal representation of all.
- Additionally, Tharaka County Jobs are currently among the highest-paying jobs in Kenya.
- Also bear in mind that Tharaka Nitti County Jobs Application is free. Do not pay anybody to obtain the Application form.
- Workers enjoy work-leave allowances along with other incentives that come with the Job.
- Candidates are also entitled to Government-sponsored training and seminars.
- Lastly, a good number of these Jobs are fresh graduate Jobs requiring little or no level of experience.
List of Available Vacancies at Tharaka Nithi County
Job: Community Oral Health Officer
Requirements for the Community Oral Health Officer Position That’s Among the Tharaka Nithi County Health Jobs
- Interested Persons must be legal residents in Kenya Unless otherwise specified by officials.
- Secondly, Community Oral Health Officer would be the one to coordinate dental health activities in the County.
- With at least a National Diploma you can apply for this Tharaka Nithi County Health Jobs.
- Additionally, the selected person will undertake diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions at the County.
- Proficiency in Swahili would be an advantage.
Job: Laboratory Technologist
Required Qualifications for the Position of Laboratory Technologist at Tharaka
- The Lab Technologist will ensure that all tools needed in the Lab for effective lab operations are in place.
- Most importantly, Candidates must be a graduate most especially with a Diploma in Med Lab Sciences.
- Will additionally undertake supervisory roles at the County.
- Further, Med lab Jobs at Tharaka Nithi are for registered Lab Technicians.
- According to officials, apart from Med Lab Jobs other designated roles would be added.
Job: Enrolled Nurse
Location: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Tharaka Nithi County Recruitment Requirements for Enrolled Nurse Vacancy
- Certainly, a professionally recognized certificate in any accredited Nursing Course in Kenya.
- Provide necessary assistance to doctors in administering care to patients.
- Planning and implementing interventions along with preparing periodic reports.
- Also, nothing less than 3 years of experience doing Nursing Jobs in Tharaka Nithi.
- Proven background as a health care officer.
Job: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Requirements for Pharmaceutical Technologist Role That’s Among the Tharaka Nithi County Jobs 2023/2024
- Graduate of Pharmaceutical studies especially in areas related to lab technology.
- Moreover, it is easy to apply for it because little or no length of experience is required.
- Will work under the supervision of a superior as explained by the recruitment officials.
- Must have obtained a Professional license of practice unless otherwise specified by the officials.
- Experience from Health Internships in Tharaka Nithi.
Job: Clinical Officer
Clinical Officer Job Requirements at Tharaka
- Due to the nature of this Job, Applicants are required to have at least a Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Similarly, Community health sensitization is also an integral part of this Tharaka Nithi County Jobs 2023.
- Will additionally mentor those that came for Internships in Tharaka Nithi County.
- Furthermore, most be a registered Clinical officer with relevant professional bodies
How to Apply for a Job at Tharaka Nithi County
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Above all, Candidates should fill out the Tharaka Nithi job application form at the recruitment website here: tharakanithi.go.ke.
Importantly, when you open this Tharaka Nithi County Jobs portal. You will gain access to the full list of jobs that exist at this Government organization. Then select your desired job and proceed with your job application.