Taita Taveta County Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024
Taita Taveta County is a county in Kenya in the Northwest region of Mombasa. Moreover, it’s popular for its serene nature and tourist destination. The capital is Mwatate with a population of approximately 350,000 people.
On the other hand, our team at Moden News in our usual manner is delighted to bring to your notice that recruitment has started, for available Taita Taveta County Jobs. Also, these vacancies we believe will interest those searching for Taita Taveta County Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024, Taita Taveta County job application form, Clerical Jobs in Taita Taveta County, or NGO Jobs in Taita Taveta County.
Available Taita Taveta County Jobs Plus Requirements
Job Title: Principal Administrative Officer
Taita Taveta County Requirements for the Position of Public Administrative Officer
- Firstly, the county is looking for someone with the right managerial and administrative skills, to oversee the general administrative duties of the county.
- This is among the latest Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024 that is meant strictly for Kenyan Citizens.
- A minimum of 3-year experience, obtained from doing similar administrative assistant Jobs in Kenya or National Government Jobs in Kenya. Is the least length of experience required for this position?
- In addition, you must be a B.SC holder of any Social science course or Taita Taveta County-related disciplines. Before applying for this Taita Taveta County Job.
- Kisumu County Government Jobs 2023/2024
- Job Vacancies in Kakamega | Kakamega County Health Jobs 2023
- Mombasa County Jobs 2023 | Internships in Mombasa 2023/2023
- British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK) Jobs 2023
- Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation (REA) Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024
Job Title: Ward Administrator 1
Requirements for the Position of Ward Administrator 1 That’s Among the Taita Taveta County Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Formulation of the administrative framework for community empowerment and national service is the main work required of the Ward Officer. Applicants should be ready to live up to expectations.
- Secondly, if you have done Office Manager Jobs in Kenya or similar Clerical Officer Jobs in Taita Taveta. Then you are most welcome to apply.
- In addition, it is mandatory for you to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution. Before you can qualify for this Graduate Job in Kenya.
- Most importantly, the call to apply is open to both B.sc and HND Graduates of Social Science or Administrative courses.
Job Title: Director of Roads and Transport
What is Required of Candidates that Want to Apply for Director of Roads and Transport Job in Kenya
- This Job is one of the highly professional Taita Taveta County Jobs, which is why Applicants must be registered members of related professional bodies.
- Similar to most latest Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024, Applicants for this position must be Master’s Degree holders. Though it’s not mandatory will give one leverage during the recruitment process.
- Lastly, at least 5-years of work experience from doing Transport and Logistics Jobs in Kenya 2023 is enough length of experience for this Taita Taveta County Job.
How to Apply for a Job at Taita Taveta County
- Apply via the recruitment address
Above all, each interested person should visit the Taita Taveta County official job recruitment portal: taitataveta.go.ke. Find a job that suits him or her, and finally fill out the online application form.
Alternatively, you can submit your Taita Taveta County job application forms. Along with your CV to the County Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi).
Letters should be addressed to The Secretary/CEO of County Public Service Board Private Bag Voi.
2 thoughts on “Taita Taveta County Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024”
Awaiting for the reinforcement job. I’ve got a will with the job.
Kindly notify me on any vacancies available