SHELL Nigeria 2023/2025 Postgraduate Research Internship and Sabbatical Attachment Programmes (How to Apply)
This is to announce that the Application has commenced for SHELL Nigeria 2023/2024 Postgraduate Research Internship and Sabbatical Attachment Programmes. The Program is targeted at Nigerian Postgraduate and Lecturers looking for Scholarships to fund their research and internship programmes.
We also believe Applicants on the search for Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 or Shell Scholarship 2023/2024 will benefit from it. Since its establishment, Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship and Sabbatical Attachment Programmes. Have offered a good number of graduates and researchers the necessary support for their studies.
Today our team will put you through how to apply.
SHELL Nigeria 2023 Postgraduate Research Internship and Sabbatical Attachment Programmes
The Programmes applies to two sects of people. University Lecturers and Postgraduate Students. We shall be highlighting all of it here for our Applicants. Shell Nigeria Scholarship for Lecturers relates to those intending to go for Sabbatical Attachment Programmes. While the SPDC Scholarship 2023 for Postgraduates is for Internship and research purposes. The registration is free as well as the Application form. Candidates only need to meet up with the requirements, especially those that fall into the Application categories.
The program has remained one of the most sought-after Postgraduate Scholarships in Nigeria. Nonetheless, one’s academic background will play a vital role as announced by Shell Scholarship officials.
Sabbatical Attachment Programmes | SHELL Nigeria 2023/2024
Through the program, the Sabbatical attachment will provide the recipients with resources. And funding is needed to acquire industry-related experience and lectureship. SPDC JV Centres of Excellence (CoE) is the venue for the program. SHELL Nigeria 2022 Postgraduate Research Internship, and Sabbatical Attachment Programmes Application processes are transparent.
Lecturers looking at improving their knowledge in their field are called to apply especially Senior Lecturers. The focus is on areas like Environment, External Relations, Community Health, Oil Spill Responses, Nigerian Content Development, e.tc. It is non-renewable with just a minimum of 6 – 12 months.
- Firstly, Applicants must be academically sound with proven records in their field
- Ideal Candidates are University lecturers, especially senior lecturers.
- Thirdly, Candidates are also expected to have published works to their credit.
- Experience from previous sabbatical attachments.
- Your length of teaching experience is paramount.
SHELL Nigeria 2023/2024 Postgraduate Research Internship
A research Internship widens the scope of one’s knowledge and experience. Additionally, through internships candidates are exposed to Job opportunities. The Internship will be taking place at Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
- M.sc, Ph.D. holders
- Secondly, only those currently enrolled in Postgraduate courses can apply.
- Disqualification arises from multiple Applications, especially for senior lecturers
- Additionally, experience in teaching would be an advantage.
- In addition, the Applicant must be from disciplines related to Environment, Occupational Health, and Oil Spill Response.
- Access to funding.
- Link up with gurus, technocrats, and professionals.
- Wide range of job opportunities especially for Interns.
- Platform to get more exposure and knowledge about one’s field.
- Additionally, Resource materials and facilities are always at Applicant’s disposal.
How to Apply for SHELL Nigeria 2023 Postgraduate Research Internship and Sabbatical Attachment Programmes
Visit the Shell Scholarship login portal and follow the instructions below.
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12-month sabbatical (400 words maximum).
- At least three referees.
- Research Proposal including Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and the expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
- Work experience related to the course proposed.
- A valid email address is important, especially for feedback.
How to Apply
For subsequent information on Shell Scholarship, 2023/2024 and Postgraduate Scholarships in Nigeria subscribe to our Newsletter here at Moden News.