Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2023
This is to announce that recruitment has commenced for Safaricom Job vacancies in Kenya 2023. Candidates wishing to apply for Safaricom Jobs 2023/2024, Safaricom Jobs in Nairobi, Safaricom Jobs for University students, or Online Safaricom Jobs should cue into this opportunity and apply.
Our team will also provide clues on how best to apply for these vacancies at Safaricom. Read through below for highlights of available Jobs at Safaricom.
Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2023
Safaricom is the leading telecommunications player in Kenya. The company is credited to have one of the fastest delivery in broadband internet and telephone services. Apart from helping Kenyans with their communication and internet needs, they are also integrally involved in the creation of jobs in the country.
Through the many Job opportunities at Safaricom, a good number of Kenyans especially youths have been gainfully employed in different fields in the company. The ongoing recruitment for Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2023/2024 remains one of the many ways through which the company has been living up to that expectation.
Furthermore, we were also made to understand that, there are Safaricom Jobs for University Students along with IT placement opportunities at the company. The recruitment process for Safaricom Jobs in Nairobi remains transparent. It allows everyone an equal opportunity.
Additionally, avoid paying anybody money for this recruitment because Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2023 require no money to apply. It’s an open call for applications. However, only Kenyans are most qualified to apply.
Title: Core Network and Design Automation Engineer
Field: Information Technology / ICT
Roles and Requirements for this Core Network and Design Automation Engineer Job at the Safaricom Kenya
- Network and design automation Engineer will handle the support for all ICT applications and design.
- Will also liaise with other departments in ensuring the optimal functionality of all support systems in the organization.
- Officials recruiting for Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2023 demand at least a University degree for this position.
- Apply if you have done ICT Jobs in Kenya before.
Title: Business Analyst (Contractor)
Roles and Requirements Business Analyst Job at the Safaricom Kenya
- He/she will help in identifying key business opportunities. Especially now that the telecom market is highly competitive in Kenya.
- Safaricom recruitment 2023 team also highlighted the importance of having at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar sector.
- The role is equivalent to Online Safaricom Jobs. Therefore you might be required to be conversant with remote working tools and materials.
- University graduates of computer science or its equivalent. This is similar to other Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2023/2024.
- Professional knowledge of computer software and application related to this field. Especially, in the communication sector.
Title: Service and Integration Developer
Roles and Requirements for this Service and Integration Developer Position at the Safaricom Kenya
- Ensure a steady availability of service for customers as well as liaise with other departments to ensure they reach targeted objectives.
- Will also tutor and mentor those that came for Safaricom Internships in Kenya.
- At least a B.sc in Computer/Software Engineering/ICT.
- Due to how professional and demanding the Job is, Officials recruiting for Safaricom Jobs in Nairobi demand applicants should have a minimum of 3 years or more experience in a similar ICT field.
How to Apply for a Job at Safaricom
- Apply through the application portal
Above all, Interested persons should use the application portal here: safaricom.taleo.net and apply for their chosen position.
After opening the website, make sure you select a job and follow the application procedure very well. In other to achieve a successful job application.
Feel free to comment your likes or dislikes on the comment section, because we would love to hear from you.