Red Cross Jobs 2023 | Kenya Red Cross Jobs 2023
With a presence in all countries in the world, Red Cross Society has always been there in times of disaster, famine, natural tragedies, and other unfortunate events. In other words, it was established in Kenya in 1965. And since then has been contributing immensely to the social and emergency welfare of Kenyans.
To add to their growing team, the Kenya Red Cross Society has announced the commencement of recruitment for available Red Cross Jobs 2023 in Kenya. On the other hand, we believe this opportunity will interest those searching for Kenya Red Cross Internships 2023, Red Cross Jobs for Form Four Leavers, Kenya Red Cross Driver Jobs, or Kenya Red Cross Volunteer Application Form.
- Nigerian Red Cross Recruitment Portal – www.redcrossnigeria.org
- Red Cross Tanzania Jobs 2023
- Ministry of Energy Kenya Job Vacancies 2023
- Hospital Jobs in Kenya 2023 | Kenyatta National Hospital Employment Form
- Aviation Jobs in Kenya 2023 | Turkish Airlines Application
Current Red Cross Jobs 2023 in Kenya Plus Requirements
Job Title: Coordinator (Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Capacity Building)
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Requirements for Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
- If selected, the Coordinator will facilitate capacity building in the assigned region. And ensure that projects embarked on by the Red Cross are closely monitored.
- Secondly and most importantly, Applicants must be a graduate of any recognized University preferably in the Social Science discipline.
- Thirdly, Your ability to work under little or no supervision would greatly be treasured by the team recruiting for this Kenya Red Cross Job 2023.
- Before visiting the Kenya Red Cross website to apply, ensure you have at least 5 years of working experience from similar NGO Jobs in Kenya or Project Management Jobs.
Job Title: Regional Manager ( VisionFund International )
Kenya Red Cross Recruitment Requirements for the Position of a Manager
- Firstly, this is a very professional position and a sensitive one at that. Because the Society is looking for an expert in ICT that can use his/her vast knowledge to deliver the best operational standards in the area of finance in relation to VisionFund International objectives for the assigned region.
- Candidates are expected to have vast experience in Data analysis and management because it is an integral part of this Kenya Red Cross Job 2023.
- Thirdly, graduates of Finance/Information Technology are most welcome to apply.
- In addition, if you have done Kenya Red Cross Internships on ICT before. Then the work experience acquired from it would be an advantage towards getting this Job.
- Kenya Red Cross Website will validate only the Application of eligible Kenya Citizens foreigners are not welcome to apply.
Job Title: Project Coordinator ( Sanitation & Hygiene )
Conditions for the Position of Project Coordinator Sanitation and Hygiene
- With a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Health-related Courses, you can apply for this type of Job in International Organizations like the Red Cross.
- Secondly, it is similar to Red Cross Volunteer Jobs on Health and environmental safety.
- Certainly, sound communication skills are very much important for this position.
- Lastly, the experience obtained from doing Health Jobs in Kenya will add to your advantage during the recruitment process.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Red Cross
Lastly, interested persons should try and leave a comment, after filling out the online application form. You are also welcome to ask questions.