Public Service Commission Jobs | Public Service Commission Application Form 2023
Originally known as the Civil Service Commission of Kenya before it was renamed in 1963. Kenya Public Service Commission has been an integral part of the smooth management of the country’s workforce. Also, it has also been able to employ many eligible Kenyans in different positions. Which has helped to boost the economic growth of the Country.
To strengthen its workforce, the Kenya Government has commenced recruitment for the available Kenya Public Service Commission Jobs in the country. In other words, the information available to us hints that if you have an interest in Kenya Government Jobs, Public Service Commission Internships, Public Service Commission Latest Jobs 2023, PSC Vacancy Status, or how to access the Kenya Government Public Service Commission login page then you should use this opportunity and get employed.
Latest Public Service Commission Jobs in Kenya
Job Title: Director
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Conditions for the Position Director at Public Service Commission
- Firstly and most importantly, Applicants must be Master’s Degree holders, in Environmental Science or Natural Resources related fields.
- For this very Kenya Government Job recruitment. Officials are demanding nothing less than 15 years of experience in a similar field.
- Also, a good part of this Public Service Commission Job in Kenya. Will involve fieldwork and formulation of policies for environmental protection. Therefore, ensure you are equal to the task before obtaining the Public Service Application Form for this position.
- You are also welcome to apply if you have done Public Service Commission Internships in Environmental Science before.
Job Title: Secretary
Kenya Public Service Commission Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Secretary
- Kenya Public service commission vacancies for Secretaries are only for B.sc graduates of Environmental Science and Management.
- Because this is among the best-paying Jobs in Kenya, you would also be required to have your M.sc certificate to qualify.
- Thirdly, if you have done Administrative assistant Jobs in Kenya, then you are most welcome to apply.
- The Kenya Public Service Commission Application form for this position is for only eligible Kenya citizens.
Job Field: Climate Change Officer
What is expected of Climate Change Officer at Public Service Commission
- Ensure that you have your B.sc before you visit the Public Service Commission login page to apply for this position.
- Secondly, this Job just like other Jobs is all National Government jobs in Kenya. Therefore it is not restricted to any region in the country, all eligible persons can apply.
- M.sc certificate would also be required due to how highly professional this Public Service Commission Job.
- From what we gathered, Applicants would be made to go through a recruitment test, that will determine those that will make the final Public Service Commission Candidates shortlist.
- Experience from climate NGO Jobs in Nairobi or similar Jobs in Nairobi would be essential for this recruitment.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Public Service Commission
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons that have gone through the recruitment requirements, and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal www.publicservice.go.ke and apply.
Endeavor to subscribe for our free email updates, which will enable us to send our latest post to your email inbox.
In conclusion, Applicants should understand that their comments are very important to the Moden News team. Because your comments will enable us to understand if our content is satisfactory to you. Also, we expect you to equally ask your questions via this comment section.