OAUSTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 | Ondo State University of Science and Technology or Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa
The time has come for any young Nigerian youth. Who has been wanting to become a student at the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)? To take a step to fulfill their dreams by applying for the OSUSTECH Post UTME 2023/2024. Which is for UTME/DE candidates.
However, the Moden News team has brought you the full details of OSUSTECH Admission screening. Plus all the relevant information you will need in other to achieve a successful Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) Post UTME application.
So all you have to do now is simply go through the details we have published on this page. Which includes the OSUSTECH Post UTME requirements, How to Apply for Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa admission screening 2023/2024, and lots more. It’s also important for you to read and follow the instructions that guide this application very well.
Requirements for OAUSTECH Post UTME/Admission Screening 2023/2024
- Importantly, the OAUSTECH Post UTME form is for every candidate. That made the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa the first choice, during his or her JAMB registration.
- Candidates must have five (5) ‘0’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Also, the person must as well score not less than 140, in the recent Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
- In addition, Applicants that did not choose the University, during the JAMB application. Can simply proceed to change their Choice of Institution.
- The requirements above are equally applicable to Direct Entry (DE) Candidates, that want to fill the OAUSTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024.
How to Apply at the OSUSTECH Admission Portal
i. Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal putme.oaustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create an Account and make payment on the Platform.
ii. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and Full Name (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
iii. Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
iv. After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
v. Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
OSUSTECH Post UTME Form 2023 Closing Date
Interested and eligible candidates should take note of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH).
Post UTME application form is out for 2023/2024. Hence the Post UTME form 2023 closing date has not been announced.
But not to worry, all you have to do is to leave a comment in the comment section. And also subscribe to our free updates, so we can inform you as soon as more information comes out.
Related Admission News
- UNIMED Post UTME Form 2023/2024 and Application Portal for UTME/DE
- Fed Poly Idah 2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration
- Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
- Taraba State University (TASU) Post-UTME Screening Registration for 2023/2024
Lastly, candidates would like to ask questions about the Ondo State University Post UTME. Should simply call these phone numbers 08034404947 08106355507, 07032270305.