NRC Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024 | Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs in Uganda 2023
Norwegian Refugee Council is an international humanitarian organization with the main focus on deprived regions in Africa and many parts of the world. Also, it is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and has been instrumental in many community development programs in Africa. Since its arrival in Uganda through collaboration with sister agencies, it has been able to bring succor to communities affected by either natural disasters or communal unrest.
To strengthen its workforce, NRC has commenced recruitment for Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs in Uganda. So if you are looking for current NGO Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024, NRC Jobs in Uganda today, Norwegian Refugee Council Kampala Jobs, or Norwegian Refugee Council Interview questions. Then our update on NRC Jobs in Uganda today will interest you.
Why You Should Apply for Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs
- NRC is an internationally funded humanitarian organization with a dominant presence in many African countries. Their staff is very much equipped with the best knowledge and skill needed in carrying out humanitarian works.
- Depending on your area of interest, NCR provides all the necessary logistics and materials one needs to carry out the job effectively.
- There are NRC Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024 that unskilled persons can apply for. This means that with the lowest of certificates, there are some Norwegian Refugee Council Kampala Jobs that can fit you.
- International bodies fully fund the organization. currently, it’s among the highest-paying International Jobs in Uganda.
- Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs in Uganda 2023 requires no Application fee which makes it open for all eligible Uganda residents.
- Working with them gives one a sense of contribution to societal well-being through humanitarian works.
- With their team of humanitarian experts and professionals, the NRC Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024 presents a platform for people to meet up with like minds that will help them advance in their field.
- You can also benefit from free training, seminars, and workshops sponsored by NRC if you get selected to work for them.
- They maintain the best international standards ensuring the safety and well-being of their staff are adequately met.
- Among the current NGO Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024, NRC Uganda Jobs appears to be the most keenly contested. Owing to the exciting incentives and friendly working conditions in the organization.
- District Service Commission Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024 (Soroti, Amolatar, and Namayingo)
- Latest British High Commission Vacancies | British Embassy Jobs in Uganda 2023
- International Rescue Committee Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024
- Local Government Jobs in Uganda 2023 | District Local Government Jobs 2023
- Current Jobs at Mercy Corps Uganda 2023/2024
List of Current NRC Jobs in Uganda Plus Requirements
Title of this Job: HR/Administration officer
Field: NGO / Community Services
Uganda Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment Requirements for the Position of HR/Administration officer
- Firstly, HR will act as a link between the organization and the staff.
- He/She would conduct recruitment and also make provisions for proper orientations of the newly recruited staff.
- Thirdly, the person will make recommendations for either sack or promotion of staff at the organization.
- NRC Jobs in Uganda employers disclosed that the HR officer will also be the one to prepare staff salary payroll. They equally ensure that all concerned will participate.
- Most importantly, Applicants must be University graduates of Human resources management or equivalent courses.
- With at least 3 years of proven experience in Human Resources Jobs in Uganda, you can apply.
- Similarly, if you have done UN Jobs in Uganda as HR officer experience from it would be very beneficial for you.
- In addition, the team for this Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs in Uganda 2023/2024. However, a series of scrutiny will require you to present a good knowledge of Uganda labor laws and what it entails.
Title of the Job: Field: Coordinator
Field: NGO / Community Services
NRC Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Field Coordinator
- The Application for the position of Field Coordinator at NRC is for professionals in Field Jobs.
- Secondly, He/She will lead a team of other less experienced staff to fieldwork. They will also ensure that there is total compliance with the standards the organization sets for fieldwork.
- Ensure effective delivery of projects and programs of NRC in the region assigned.
- Must be a legal resident in Uganda with proper knowledge of networks in his area.
- Only B.sc holders in disciplines related to this Job are most welcome to apply.
- There is most likely to be constant movement from one place to another. You must be in a good state of mind and body before applying for this NRC Job in Uganda in 2023/2024.
- Candidates with UNICEF Jobs in Uganda experience are most welcome to apply.
- Ensure you study past Norwegian Refugee Council Interview questions because it would be useful during the interview sessions.
How to Apply for a Job at NRC Uganda
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com and apply.