NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship is one of Nigeria’s most coveted scholarship opportunities. It offers recipients full funding as well as other incentives. Today in our update we shall be discussing how to obtain NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download for the scholarship exam.
You might have also arrived here while searching for NNPC scholarship past questions pdf download portal, NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship exam past questions, as well as how to download NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Past Questions and Answers.
NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
You need not be told that getting invited for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship exam is like a dream come true for many scholars. The country’s apex Petroleum corporation budgets millions for scholarships while also ensuring recipients get the best out of the scheme.
In our desire to ensure you get the best we have compiled a full pdf file of NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship exam’s past questions and answers. We have long-standing experience in helping applicants with scholarship study packs. With our complete NNPC aptitude test past questions, you are sure of success if you study with it.
The exam can be really competitive well, that is to ensure only the best are picked. Nonetheless, with our NNPC Scholarship study pack, you have all you need to prepare. There are so many people writing the exam hence the need to stay ahead. To provide clear working and understanding we have compiled it in multiple subject lines cutting across Arts, Sciences, Medicine, Social Sciences e.t.c.
Your success in the exam will determine your qualification for the scholarship. Therefore, the NNPC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers remains an imperative tool for the test. Officials seek to offer only the best scholars the scholarship to ensure you make the list by studying the past questions.
Additionally, NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download process is easy. Follow the instructions below and obtain your own.
How to Download NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
To get this PDF, you can make a payment using either of these two methods:
Firstly, pay the sum of N2,000 to the bank account below:
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 2190177328
Bank: Zenith Bank
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED
Secondly, (after payment) send a text to this number 08060833386 containing your full name, email address, and NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship P & Q. Once your payment is confirmed, we will certainly send your PDF to your email immediately.
Send an MTN Recharge voucher worth N2,500 with your full name, email address, and NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship P & Q and we will send your E-book to your email immediately
Sample NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
In each of the following sentences, replace the Italicized word or phrase with a more descriptive word or phrase that means the same thing.
- He got three A’s on his report card.
a. observed b. earned
c. listed d. Determined
- The best-selling author wrote a story that followed her first book.
a. prelude to b.overture to
c. sequel to d.preface to
- There were so many riders on the crosstown bus that I was shoved from one side to the
other on my way to work.
a. jostled b. neglected
c. maneuvered d.abashed
- Helicopters are specially designed to float in the air over an area.
a. hydroplane b. revert
c. transition d. Hover
- Certain passages were taken from the book for the purpose of illustration.
a. excerpts b. contents
c. diatribes d. Indices
- The rescue team searched among the ruins for signs of life.
a. terminal b. foundation
c. rubble d. Establishment
- New experiments enabled manufacturers to make a long-lasting material that would save consumers a great deal of money. a. fleeting b. fragile c. perishable d. Durable
- The teacher distributed four sheets of paper for each student so each one could complete
the necessary assignments for class.
a. grappled b. allotted
c. mustered d. asserted
- The front-page article reported that the senator Suffered a serious injury in the car crash.
c. maintained d.preserved
- Her attorney claimed that she suffered great mental distress as a result of the accident.
c. disdain d.anguish
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS
- B. Top grades would be earned.
- C. A sequel is a literary work that continues the story of one written earlier.
- A. Jostled means to be bumped, pushed, or brushed against.
- D. Hover means to float or hang suspended over or around one area.
- A. An excerpt is a passage or quote from a book, article, or other publication.
- C. Rubble is synonymous with ruin.
- D. Durable means sturdy, not easily worn out, or lasting a long time.
- B. Allot means to assign or distribute by shares or portions.
- A. To sustain is to undergo or experience an ordeal or to suffer.
- D. Anguish is great suffering, distress, or pain.
- Download NNPC/Total Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers for Interview or Test