Nigerian Companies and Their Salaries for Entry Level Staff
Are you in Nigeria or any part of the world, and have been wanting to secure a job in Nigeria. But don’t know the salary structure of the major companies in Nigeria.
Then not to worry, because we have been receiving calls from Job Applicants that need to know the salary that will be paid for the Jobs they are applying for and other things they stand to gain as Employees.
In order to provide relevant answers to them, the Moden News Team has compiled a comprehensive list of the Salaries that companies in Nigeria pay their Workers.
Entry Level Salary for the Banking Sector in Nigeria
- Union Bank – N180,000 to N258,000
- Guaranty Trust Bank – N209,000
- Diamond Bank – Entry level is N240,000, For trainees – N80,000
- UBA – N142,000
- First Bank – N119,000 (before confirmation), N100, 000 (after confirmation)
- Enterprise Bank – N249,000
- Keystone Bank – N127,000 not adding allowances
- Fidelity Bank PLC – N180,000
Entry Level Salary for Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria
- Shell (SPDC) – N667,000 for permanent staff while N250,000 to N500,000 for contract staff
- Mobil Oil Nigeria – N500,000
- Mobil Producing Nigeria – N700,000 to N800,000
- IOCs E&P – N600,000 to about N1million
- Independents E&P – N300,000 to N600,000
- Multinational oil servicing – N300,000 to N600,000
- Tier 2/ Indigenous oil servicing companies pays N200,000 to N400,000
- Tier 1 downstream – N200,000 to N400,000
- Tier 2 downstream – N150,000 to N200,000
- Chevron – N750, 000
- Schlumberger – N500, 000
- Halliburton – N375,000
- NNPC Entry Level Salary – N190,000
- NestOil PLC – N150,000
- PPPRA – N190,000
- DPR – N190,000
Recommended: NDLEA Ranks and Salary Structure | The Amount NDLEA Pay Their Staff
Entry Level Salary for Manufacturing Companies in Nigeria
- PZ Cussons – N145,000
- Meristem – N100,000+ including profit sharing
- Guinness Nigeria – N120,000 to N160,000
- Dangote Cement N – 140,000
- Nigerian Bottling Company – N148,000 to N160,000
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc – N130,000
- Nigerian Breweries entry-level salary is N350,000
- Lafarge – N90,000 not including allowances
Entry Level Salary for Electrical Sector in Nigeria
- General Electric – N300,000+
- Huawei Technologies – N140,000 (subject to increment)
- EEDC Eastern Electric Distribution CompanyN350,000
- PHCN Entry level salary – N79,000 (excluding allowances)
Entry Level Salary for Auditing and Consulting Firms in Nigeria
- KPMG starting salary are as follows: N124,000 (non-chartered accountants for those in the Audit and Tax divisions)/ N138,000 (for other entry level staff)
- Price Water House (PWC): N140,000
- Deloitte: N150,000
Entry Level Salary for Telecommunication Companies in Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria entry level salary is N180,000 to N250,000
- Airtel Nigeria salary for graduates: N100,000
- Globacom: N120,000
- 9mobile: ₦140,000 – ₦150,000 per month after tax.
Other companies in Nigeria salary for new graduates not listed like P&G pays N200, 000, INEC pays about N77,000 with allowances, and Multichoice DSTV from N40,000 to N70,000.
Share these Nigerian Companies and Their Salaries for Entry Level Staff Post.
Job Seekers Ask Questions Like:
Nigeria Salary Structure?
DPR Salary Structure 2022/2023?
Chevron Salary in Nigeria?
Average Salary in Nigeria 2022/2023?
NNPC Salary and Allowances?
Chevron Salary Nairaland?
Salary of NNPC Staff Fresh Graduate?
Exxonmobil Nigeria Salary?
Here, We have published answers to all these questions and more. Feel free to ask the Apply for a Job team the salary of any company, that you think should be here but not here. You are expected to do this through the comment section of this webpage.