Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment 2023 for Academic and Non-academic Staff
The time has come for Nigerians that love to work in a learning environment to secure these well-paying Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Jobs in Kano State.
To clarify, the NPA 2023/2024 recruitment is ongoing and the form for these current Job vacancies can be accessed offline. Meanwhile, the Moden News team has listed these Job opportunities at the Nigeria Police Academy below, with the necessary requirements for each position under the Job title.
As a result, every concerned Nigerian should simply find a job that suits him or her and fill out the offline recruitment form. Nevertheless, these latest Nigerian Police Academy Academic and Non-academic Staff Jobs are categorized under Education / Teaching / Training.
- Adexen Nigeria Recruitment Agency Latest Recruitment 2023/2024
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2023 Recruitment Form and Application Portal
- Teaching Jobs in Imo State | Teachers Recruitment in Imo State 2023
- Paramilitary Recruitment in Nigeria 2023/2024 | Paramilitary Jobs in Nigeria
- University Librarian and Director of Audit Jobs at Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board – SUBEB Recruitment | Teaching Jobs in Kaduna 2023/2024
Full List of the Employment Opportunities at the Nigeria Police Academy with Requirements
Technologist I and Technical Officer Positions
- Firstly, interested Nigerians should own Bachelor of Science degrees or a Higher National Diploma in any course that’s essential to this role.
- They should have 3 years experience of in constant practice.
Senior Technologist and Senior Technical Officer Jobs
- Most importantly, candidates must be either B.Sc or HND holders with a
minimumof 6 years of essential work experience.
- They should also be registered members of AIST or FISLT.
- Concerned Nigerians should own LLB & BL with MLS/MILS from any Government approved High Institution. Before filling out the Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023 form.
- Secondly, they must have equally acquired nothing less than 3 years of constant work experience, before applying for this role.
- Interested Persons that are about to fill the Nigeria Police Academy
Academic Staff Job application
formmust have obtained Ph.D. with nothing less than 3 years of essential work experience in any relevant Tertiary Institution.
- Applicants will also present proof of scholarly publications that are surely required for this work.
Further Listing of the Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Job Vacancies 2023 with Requirements
- Each Interested Lecturer must possess at least 6 years of lecturing experience in a relevant Tertiary Institution as a Ph.D. holder. Before applying for this Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023/2024
- In addition, make sure you possess proof of your scholarly publications, before using the offline Nigeria Police Academy recruitment form.
- Qualified Readers who are about to apply for this position. Should own PhD qualification.
- They should have passed through a minimum of 9 years of constant lecturing work experience in a Tertiary Institution.
- Thirdly, Applicants will also present proof of scholarly publications that are surely required for this work.
- Certainly, interested Professors should be PhD holders with nothing less than 12 (twelve) years of constant work experience as Lecturers and Researchers.
- Also, these Professors will be required to present proof of scholarly publications. That is normally made available for the application of this Job.
NOTE: One of the last Nigerian Police Academy recruitment, was done in 2019, the importance of this update is to keep you updated. Nevertheless, those that want to get notified when the recruitment starts should quickly subscribe to our free email updates.
Time needed: 50 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Nigeria Police Academy
- Apply Via the Registrar’s Office Address
Above all, concerned Nigerians that meet the requirements for either of these Job openings at the Nigeria Police Academy. Should attach to their Applications, 20 typewritten copies of their CV’s.
Each Applicant should present his or her Personal data, using the procedure in the image below.
Make sure you package your Applications in a sealed envelope. And also write your position of interest at the top left corner of the
envelope and forward/submit to:
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil,
P.O. Box 14830,
9 thoughts on “Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2023/2024 for Academic and Non-academic Staff”
I am a graduate of Bed, language arts (English) from Ahmadu bello university ,Zaria. I need a suitable job position in Nigeria police academy wudil,kano.
I’m a holder of national diploma in electrical engineering technology and I have the practical experience in also a computer literate. Can I get a job with npa kano?
I am graduate in federal collage technical, potiskum.i need suitable job in police academy wudil KANO
God is planning my destiny to come to fulfilment
This is my dreams,God is planning my destiny to come to fulfilment.i’m a graduate of plapoly disciplin in chemistry/biochemistry and ANISLT member, expirence as a lab technology in national vetnary reserch institude vom(NVRI) from 2012-2013 and as a lab technology in Uac food lagos
Iam a graduate of bayero university kano.I studied sociology/criminology.I need a stable position in police academy
I’m a graduate of ABU Zaria(2916). I studied Bed. Mathematics. I wish to be a Lecturer with Polac, Wudil, Kano State, Nigeria. I’m presently an Inspector in NPF.
I’m a graduate of ABU Zaria(2016). I studied Bed. Mathematics. I wish to be a Lecturer with Polac, Wudil, Kano State, Nigeria. I’m presently an Inspector in NPF.
I’m a graduate of ABU Zaria(2016). I studied Bed. Mathematics. I wish to be a Lecturer with Polac, Wudil, Kano State, Nigeria. I’m presently an Inspector in NPF, serving at one of the Police Children Sch. Thanks.