Nigeria Civil Defence Ranks and Salaries
Today based on popular requests and inquiries, we would be discussing Nigeria Civil Defence Ranks and Salaries. Therefore, if you intend to work with Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. It’s crucial you get to know the Nigeria Civil Defence salary structure and the different ranks that accrue to them.
In addition, if you are interested in knowing the highest-paid paramilitary in Nigeria, Nigeria Civil Defence salary per month, NSCDC ranks and symbol or Departments in Civil Defence. Then our article today on Civil Defence Ranks and Salary is for you.
All You Need to Know About Nigeria Civil Defence Ranks and Salary Structure
- Firstly, NSCDC recruitments come with different cadres that one can fill to apply. The higher the rank the higher the recruitment requirement which can be seen in the Civil Defence Application form.
- Civil Defence ranks and symbol goes hand in hand for every rank. And there is also a corresponding symbol thereof.
- Thirdly, we were also made to understand that each rank has a specific Civil Defence duty allocated to it.
- Most of the administrative departments in Civil Defence are handled by graduates. Because they are mostly graduate Jobs while the field officers are mostly SSCE school leavers and O level holders.
- We can’t tell if Civil Defence has the highest-paid Paramilitary roles in Nigeria but, to the best of our knowledge, their officers earn handsomely.
- We shall be outlining the yearly salary of the different ranks, so if you want to get the Nigeria Civil Defence salary per month. Then you can easily divide the annual salary by 12 and it will give you a clue about the Civil Defence salary structure each month for every officer.
- Moreover, NSCDC promotions don’t just come with only salary increases and a new rank. That is to say, they are most times rewarded with official cars, houses, and personal security aides among other incentives and rewards.
- In addition, the Civil Defence ranks and salaries are subject to change and act amendment which can come in when the Government deems it necessary.
- Ensure you Subscribe to our Newsletter here at Moden News to get updated with changes in Civil Defence salary structure and ranks.
Break Down of NSCDC salary structure 2023/2024
Below are the Civil Defence Ranks and Salary breakdowns showing the estimated earnings of those in each cadre.
- Assistant Cadre – Level: 3-5 Rank, Salary: ₦296,506 – ₦374,259
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre – Level: 6 Rank, Salary: ₦357,385 – ₦411,454
- Inspectorate Cadre – Level: 7 Rank, Salary: ₦483,014 – ₦567,065.
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II – Level: 8 Rank, Salary: ₦858,956 – ₦986,991.
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I – Level: 9 Rank, Salary ₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416.
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II – Level: 10 Rank, Salary:₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539.
- Superintendent Cadre II – Level: 11 Rank, Salary: ₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038.
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II – Level: 12 Rank, Salary: ₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234.
- Assistant Commander – Level: 13 Rank, Salary: ₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449.
- Deputy Commander – Level: 14 Rank:, Salary: ₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589.
- Chief Commander – Level: 15 Rank, Salary: ₦1,759,921 – ₦1,966,281.
- Assistant Commandant General – Level: 16 Rank, Salary: ₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560.
As we earlier mentioned, all the information provided above about Civil Defence salaries and ranks are subject to changes and act amendments as time goes on. You can also visit interior.gov.ng for more information.
In conclusion, we believe this write-up has gone a long way to making you understand how the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) ranks officers and pay salaries. You can equally visit the NSCDC recruitment portal.
Don’t hesitate to use the comment section of this webpage, to share your thoughts and also ask questions. In addition, those that want to be receiving free email updates from us should simply subscribe for our email updates. That will enable you to get the latest jobs and more in your email inbox.