Niche gives away $2,000 to one high school or college student every month, and the student has to put in very little effort to receive it. There is no essay requirement, as the name implies. You’re in after filling out a few quick fields. Set a reminder to come back as long as you’re in school once you’ve applied for this one. Every month, you have a chance to win! In this article, we will be discussing if are niche scholarships legit, niche 50000 scholarship, and niche college scholarships.
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are (a) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (except for legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, or be at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry and have the consent and supervision of a parent or legal guardian to use Niche.com and enter this Sweepstakes, and (b) have a valid Social Security number in the United States.
Employees, officers, and directors of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion”) (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) (defined below).
All applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations apply to Sweepstakes. Puerto Rico, all US territories and possessions, overseas military installations, and any other jurisdiction where prohibited or restricted by law are all excluded. No purchase is required to participate or win. A purchase will not improve your winning odds.
How Does It Work?
The $2,000 No Essay Scholarship is a simple scholarship that does not require an essay. The scholarship can be used to pay for tuition, housing, books, or any other educational costs. The monthly winner will be chosen at random, notified directly, and announced in Niche’s e-newsletter and the Scholarship Winners page. You can apply once per month, and a new winner will be chosen each month.
$2,000 “No Essay” Scholarship Requirements
This scholarship is not available to everyone. Take a look at the “scholarship rules.”
- All high school, college, and graduate students and those planning to enroll within the next 12 months are eligible.
- To use Niche.com and enter this Sweepstakes, you must be either: (a) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, then such legal age of majority); or (b) thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry and have a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and supervision.
- Must currently attend, or plan to attend, a high school or college listed on niche.com or be the parent of a student who falls into one of those categories within the next 12 months.
- Attempts to submit survey responses that are incomplete or inaccurate will result in permanent disqualification from the scholarship competition and all future competitions.
- Per person/email address/household, only one (1) entry is permitted. Every sweepstakes period, a new winner will be chosen. Entries are only valid for the duration of the sweepstakes for which they were submitted.
- To enter or win this sweepstake, no purchase is required. A purchase will not increase your winning odds. The total number of eligible entries received by the applicable date will determine the odds of winning—void where the law prohibits it.
- The winners will receive their prizes directly. The winners will be notified via email, and their names will be published on https://www.niche.com/about/scholarship-winners/.
Niche Scholarships Dates & Deadlines
The Niche.com Scholarship Name (“Sweepstakes”) runs from April 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) to April 30, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET for online entries and April 30, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET for mail-in entries (“Entry Period”). The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes.
Niche Scholarships Sponsors
Niche.com, Inc., located at 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (“Sponsor”), is the Sweepstakes’ sponsor. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored or affiliated with Fastweb, LLC. The Official Rules govern the Sweepstakes, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by their terms and conditions.
Niche.com and its affiliates may use the information you provide in your survey or Sweepstakes entry. Personal contact information is collected to notify and verify Sweepstakes winners. This information will not be sold or shared with our partners unless you opt-in to an offer or express interest in a school through Niche.com. Niche.com, on the other hand, would like to communicate with each Sweepstakes participant via mail or email about special promotions or offers.
How To Enter The Sweepstakes
During the Entry Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) online entry; and (2) mail-in entry. Other forms of entry will not be accepted. One (1) entry per person/email address/household is permitted. Additional entries submitted after the Entry Period or beyond the specified limit will be void. The Sweepstakes’ official clock will be the Sponsor’s computer.
Entries that do not adhere to the Content Restrictions or these Official Rules are void. For the purposes of the Sweepstakes, all entries submitted in accordance with the Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries.”
Niche Scholarships Online Entry:
Go to https://www.niche.com/colleges/scholarship/no-essay-scholarship/ to enter online by filling out all required information.
How To Participate By Mail:
Handwrite your name, address, city, state, country, zip code or postal code, phone number, date of birth, and e-mail address on a postcard. Completed postcard entries should be mailed to Niche.com Scholarship Name “Mail-in Entry,” 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
The total number of Eligible Entries received will determine the odds of winning the Prize.
On or about May 15, 2022, a random drawing will be held to select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from among all Eligible Participants. The potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes (“Winner”) after eligibility verification and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. Within ten (10) days of the drawing date, an announcement and instructions for the Prize (defined below) will be sent via mail, telephone, posting on Facebook, and e-mail.
Each entrant’s responsibility is to keep an eye out for any Sweepstakes-related communications. In each of the following scenarios, the potential winner will forfeit the Prize (defined below), and a new winner will be chosen at random from the remaining Eligible Entries:
- The sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner using the contact information provided at the time of entry within two (2) calendar days of the award notification being sent;
- The potential winner is ineligible under the Sweepstakes’ Official Rules;
- The potential winner fails to return all completed forms required to claim the Prize on time;
- or the Prize is returned to the sender as undelivered.
The winner’s name, address, and Social Security number will be requested on the affidavit so that the Sponsor can issue an IRS Form 1099 to the winner if necessary. To receive the prize, the potential prize winner may be required to show valid identification and sign additional documentation, such as a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release. If a potential prize winner does not meet these requirements or does not follow these Official Rules, they will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and a replacement winner will be chosen from the remaining Eligible Entries.
If the Sponsor determines that there are insufficient Eligible Entries, prizes may not be awarded. Any potential winner who violates these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. All privileges as the Winner will be immediately terminated.
The Sweepstakes will award one (1) $2,000 cash prize (the “Prize”). Each person/email address/household will receive only one (1) prize.
The Sponsor will determine all prize details at their sole and absolute discretion. Each Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes that may apply (including income and withholding taxes). Each individual Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use that are not explicitly stated as being provided herein and any other expenses incurred as a result of accepting the Prize.
The prize cannot be transferred or assigned. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any portion thereof) with a comparable or greater value prize in its sole and absolute discretion. Released Parties (defined below) shall not be liable to the Winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, because of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane(s).
Release, License, And Publication
By entering the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant:
- Acknowledges that their entry is an original work of authorship, that they own all right, title, and interest in the entry as of the date of submission, or that they have all necessary rights and authorizations to submit it, as well as the express permission of all individuals, content, and materials embodied in the entry to submit it for possible use as provided herein;
- Agrees that their entry does not infringe on any person’s or entity’s copyrights, trademarks, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights;
- Grants to the Sponsor and Promotion Parties and each of their respective designees the perpetual and unlimited right and license to use, license, edit, modify, duplicate, or create derivative works from their entry throughout the world and in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, the right for Sponsor and Promotion Parties, as applicable, to publish, display, broadcast, distribute, reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise use and exploit their entry, including, but not limited to, the right.
- As a stand-alone piece or as part of a larger audiovisual or other production;
- To promote the Sponsor’s or Promotion Parties’ products, programming, or services, or for any other advertising, marketing, publicizing, or promotional purposes, and in any materials related thereto; or
- For any other reason at all; and
- Forever discharge the Released Parties (as defined below) from any claims, demands, losses, and liabilities of any kind arising out of or in any way connected with the entry and its use as permitted hereunder, including, but not limited to, claims of false endorsement or infringement of publicity or privacy rights. Nothing in this agreement obligates the Sponsor or Promotion Parties to use any rights granted herein.
The following content (the “Content Restrictions”) must not be included in any entry:
- Pornography, adult-oriented content, or any other sexually explicit material;
- Lottery or gambling-related materials;
- Obscene language or content, violent images, or the promotion of illegal activities;
- Content that infringes on intellectual property rights or violates the law;
- Materials that are libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortious, or slanderous;
- Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or drugs;
- Perilous stunts;
- Any real weapons, including but not limited to guns, knives, or projectiles;
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected basis under federal, state, territory, provincial, or local law, ordinance, or regulation;
- Minors under the age of majority who do not have a signed release from their parent or legal guardian;
- Third-party audio or visual content (e.g., recorded music; pre-produced video, etc.); and
- Any material that is illegal or otherwise in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of any state in which the entry is made. Any entry that does not comply with the foregoing will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Liability Waiver/Publicity Release
By entering the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (a) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (b) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, the Promotion Parties, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as any and all omissions therefrom (or any portion thereof).
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant expressly consents to be contacted by the Sponsor for Sweepstakes purposes via phone, email, or postal mail. By accepting the Prize, each Winner grants the Released Parties and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Winner’s name, address (city and state/territory/province of residence), photograph, voice, statements and other likenesses, and prize information in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and further compensation, in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, in any media or format now.
The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections, including those through and by any website, or for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due, or garbled entries, transmission.
The Released Parties are also not liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information provided by website users, tampering, hacking, or any equipment or programming used in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not liable for any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer and a wireless device as a result of or in connection with these Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or using the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, or who attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes through cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or who intend to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or any representative of the Sponsor, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and all associated entries will be void.
Any attempt to intentionally harm the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is illegal, and the Sponsor and/or their respective agents will pursue legal action. Entries created through the use of a script, macro, or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes and resolve any disputes at its sole discretion.
The Released Parties (a) make no express or implied warranty, guarantee, or representation about the Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules does not imply waiving that provision. Should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) (or any portion thereof).
In the event of a cancellation, the Sponsor may choose to identify the Winner and award the Prize through a random drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received until the cancellation. The Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make changes to these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially altering the Sweepstakes’ terms and conditions.
By entering the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant warrants and represents that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case such legal age of majority) or is at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry and has the consent of a parent’s or legal guardian.
You may not enter the Sweepstakes if you: (a) do not agree to be bound by the Official Rules; or (b) are not at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case such legal age of majority) or are not at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time with the consent and supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Each entrant represents and warrants that they have the right, authority, and capacity to participate in the Sweepstakes by participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry. Persons under the age of majority in the state or commonwealth where they live are usually unable to enter into legal contracts. Adults in the United States and other countries can access the Website.
The Released Parties are not responsible for any misstatements or misrepresentations about an entrant’s age or eligibility in the jurisdiction of the United States or any other country of any participant in this Sweepstakes.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website associated with this sweepstakes or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and if such an attempt is made, the sponsor will disqualify any entrant responsible for the attempt. Indemnification and limitation of liability by participating in the sweepstakes; each entrant agrees to indemnify, release, and hold the released parties harmless from any liability, damages, losses, or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation.
The released parties make no express or implied warranties about the prize’s condition, fitness, or merchantability. The released parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system caused by access to or download of information or materials related to the sweepstakes. The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania govern and apply to this Sweepstakes, and any claims must be filed and resolved in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, USA.
Internet entries must be made only at the entry sites by the entrant. Entries received from any other person or entity or from any other website or e-mail address, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Sweepstakes. It is forbidden to use any device or software to automate entry.
To obtain a copy of the Official Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Niche.com $1,000 School Survey Scholarship “Winners List,” 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Official Rules requests may be sent without return postage if the sender is a Vermont resident. Official Rules and the Official Winner’s List can be found at https://www.niche.com/colleges/scholarship/no-essay-scholarship/ and https://www.niche.com/about/scholarship-winners/.
2 thoughts on “Apply for Niche Essay Scholarships (Win Legit $2000)”
I here by applying for scholarship for collage
Am interested to study in Canada or us
How can I get this