NGO Jobs in Nigeria at INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization 2023/2024
The INTERSOS humanitarian organization is informing the General public about the current job vacancies at the NGO.
However, the Moden News team was reliably informed that some Nigerians are making research on things like NGO Jobs in Maiduguri, INTERSOS Vacancies in Nigeria, INTERSOS Recruitment in Borno, and Current NGO Jobs in Nigeria 2023/2024 NGO jobs in Lagos or Abuja and lots more.
In other words, we hope that bring the full details of these INTERSOS Vacancies to your doorstep. Will go a long way in providing answers to all these questions and more.
Job Title: Country Finance Coordinator
Job Field: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Duties of Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization
- Firstly, it’s the duty of the Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS to oversee all the financial issues of INTERSOS in the country.
- Secondly, the Person will be responsible for checking the INTERSOS account balance. And always present a valid statement of account to the Regional Finance Officer.
- Further, anyone that will assume this Coordinator Position through the ongoing INTERSOS recruitment 2023/2024. Should be willing to perform duties that have to do with the local personal register.
- In addition, you will be the one that will always respond to mission administrative accounting duties, which involve the documentation of all finished projects.
- The INTERSOS Country Finance Coordinator is normally responsible, for updating the Economic and Global condition of the NGO and also providing support to the Head of Mission.
Recommended: Abax-OOSA Professionals Massive Job Recruitment, 2023/2024 and Egbin Power Plc Recruitment | Power Station Recruitment
INTERSOS Recruitment Requirements for these Available NGO Jobs in Nigeria
- Most importantly, those Applying for INTERSOS Vacancies must have acquired University degrees from accredited Universities. Nevertheless, these degrees should be acquired in either Finance Management, Business Administration, Management, International Economics, International Development, or Contract/Commercial Law.
- Certainly, these same persons that desire to get NGO Jobs in Nigeria, should have no less than 3 years of work experience.
- Thirdly, Applicants for these INTERSOS Jobs must have done 6 months of computer training.
- Also, The NGO (INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization) is looking forward to employing workers that can do teamwork.
- Lastly, Candidates should know how to speak the English Language very well. Similarly, those that can also speak French, Italian or Arabic will be at an advantage.
Job Title: Programme Manager Multisector (Health, Nutrition, WaSH, Protection)
Requirements for this Programme Manager Multisector Job at INTERSOS
- Firstly, interested persons should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in public health disciplines, social sciences, or any other related course.
- Secondly, it’s important that you possess nothing less than 5 years of essential work experience, before filling out the application form.
- Anyone that has good work experience, that was obtained while working in security hostile environments. Will stand a better chance of getting this job.
- Further, Applicants should be good in the English language (conversation, reading, and writing).
INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization Salary
Interiors’ average salary is 246,139 Naira. Interiors 27 employees compiled this data. Administrative Assistant, Construction Engineer, Logistics Officer, Nurse, Project Manager, Wash Officer, and more positions are available. Based on the salaries reported, the gender distribution at Intersos is male (75%), female (25%), and undefined (0%).
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at INTERSOS NGO
- Above all, Qualified Nigerians who have gone through these NGO Jobs in Nigeria at INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization 2023/2024. Will apply online through INTERSOS’ official website.
That is to say, interested and Eligible Graduates should visit www.intersos.org to see more details and apply.
When you open this portal, you will arrive at a page that contains the full job vacancies at the INTERSOS NGO globally. Then find the jobs in your location and apply for a job online.
5 thoughts on “NGO Jobs in Nigeria at INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization 2023/2024”
I am a m.sc in sociology,B.sc in sociology and NCE in social studies pls assist me
Am Bsc. holder In management and planning in Education , kindly assist me
Am a B.Sc. holder in accounting, I will appreciate your kind assistance.
Am an HND holder with upper credit in business administration and management, I reside in uyo. Please assist
Am an HND holder in insurance, I reside in Ibadan. Pls assist.