NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023 – www.ndlea.gov.ng
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has started its latest 2023/2024 job recruitment. However, this will enable them to employ about 5,000 people that will occupy the positions of Narcotic Officer Cadre and Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre at NDLEA in Nigeria.
The Moden News team has created this webpage in order to easily publicize all the necessary details. These details are what the general public needs to know about this ongoing NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024. The details include the function of NDLEA, NDLEA recruitment requirements, and How to fill out the NDLEA recruitment application form.
If you are among those that have been searching for NDLEA latest recruitment news, then be rest assured that you will be getting all the information you seek from this webpage.
Recommended: NDLEA Past Question and Answer PDF
Function of NDLEA
- The honor falls on the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). To always fight against nonlegitimate trafficking of narcotic drugs and bring the peddling of illegal drugs to the lowest rate.
- Secondly, this Government agency is in charge of all funds that are normally gotten from seized drugs.
- NDLEA is equally responsible to make sure that the nation has a good image. However, they are to ensure that Nigeria won’t be seen as a country where drugs and psychotropic substances can be paraded.
- Another function of NDLEA is to always arrest suspected drug traffickers and hand them over to the Nigeria Police Force. While they confiscate the ill-gotten drugs/resources acquired from these suspects.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements
- Firstly, anyone that has been wanting to see the NDLEA latest recruitment news, and will like to apply for this NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024. Must possess either B.Sc, HND, or NCE.
- This NDLEA Nigeria recruitment is only for those that are not above 30 years of age. www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Another NDLEA recruitment requirement is that candidates must possess the West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examination Council Certificate (NECO).
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 O’Level credits. Which will include English language and Mathematics. Nevertheless, these results must be acquired in not more than two sittings.
- These potential National Drug Law Enforcement Agency workers will be required to visit the NDLEA recruitment 2023 portal at ndlea.gov.ng to apply.
- Candidates with only National Diploma or SSCE will also be considered for some positions at NDLEA through this latest recruitment.
- Only computer literate can effectively do the function of NDLEA in society today.
- Interested Persons must be Nigerians by birth or nationalization before going ahead to visit the NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng to apply online.
- Lastly, only those that have either of the generally acceptable means of identification. This includes voters card, driver’s licenses, or national immigration passports can fill out the online application form.
Interested Persons should note that the NDLEA 2023/2024 recruitment form is not yet out on emplug.com. On the other hand, the Federal Government of Nigeria only released a list of 5,000 fresh Shortlisted persons to be recruited into the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. The list was released this January 2021, we will update this page immediately after another update comes out.
Recommended: NDLEA Ranks and Salary Structure | The Amount NDLEA Pay Their Staff
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
How to Apply for a Job at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Apply through NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
Above all, those that wish to work with this Government Agency should simply visit the organization’s recruitment portal here: ndlea.gov.ng and Apply.
Download NDLEA Referee Form Here
For more details, visit: ndlea.gov.ng
Interested persons that want to know the history of NDLEA or NDLEA promotion details should equally visit this website www.ndlea.gov.ng for more information.
- NDLEA News on Recruitment | NDLEA News 2023
- The NDLEA Ranks and Salary Structure | The Amount NDLEA Pay Their Staff
- NDLEA Screening Date | NDLEA Aptitude Test 2023/2024
Applicants should have in mind that they can equally gain access to more detailed information. On the official NDLEA website: www.ndlea.gov.ng. So kindly visit the portal, if you still want to know more.
16 thoughts on “NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.ndlea.gov.ng”
pls I need the jov
Please, notify me when the form is out, I really need the job, thanks.
Notify me when recruiting. Thanks.
Please contact me at [email protected]. com when recruiting, thanks
Helps more to eradicate the use of hard drugs in our society and the nation at large.
Notify me when recurring please
Please notify me when recruitment starts
pls i need dis job. is it on the line now.
Pls help me I need d job
My humble comments to NDLEA AND FG is like this job opening is only meant for the children of the elites or some particular set of people in the society.. Because the requirements before you feel the form is high.most especially to get a guarantor to sign for u is not an easy thing at all.most ordinary Nigerians including me can’t source for such conditions successful… People are not willing to sign for u.so only those either directly or indirectly connected to Senior public or civil servants,senior military or para military offer get their form signed. I suggest federal government and other military or para military agency in Nigeria should scrape guarantor form out from recruitment process because it not give all prospective candidates equal level ground..my opinion and submission
my brother you correct ooooooh god bless for dat comment,
What of those with National Diploma (ND) can they apply for the recruitment of NDLEA?
Notify me as soon as the form is out thank you
Pls Notify me once the form is out tanks.
my name is Rilwanu Muhammad I am an indegine of Sokoto State, i have take a long time i need to be a staff office at NDLEA B/c i need to be a staff just to save under this command pls i need a notification of recruitment of this cadre.