NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers – PDF
The time has come for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Award Aptitude Test.
However, the best way to Prepare for the Scholarship Exam and Excel is to Practice this Updated NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers by Cinafores.
Most importantly, our records have shown that most people that call us to testify about getting a Scholarship or Job through this website, are mainly the ones that practiced our past questions before the exam.
In addition, the Moden News team has listed the content of this Latest NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers below. Also, we will send it to your email in order for you to easily download it and start preparation.
This Past Questions for the NDDC Scholarship Screening Include:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Verbal Analysis
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- General Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Management Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science & ICT
- Medical Science
- Agric Economics
- General Practice Questions
- Test of English Language
How to Get NDDC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers for Postgraduate Students
To get the NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions & Answers, follow the procedure:
Firstly, Pay the sum of N2,000 to any of the accounts below:
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 2190177328
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 0022008619
Bank: Access Bank
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED
Secondly (After payment), send a text to this number 08060833386 containing your full name, email address, and NDDC PG Past Q & A. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your PDF to your email immediately.
Send a recharge voucher worth N2,500 with your full name, email address, and NDDC PG Past Q & A. We will send your Ebook to your email immediately.
NDDC Scholarship Sample Questions and Answers
1. In Nigeria, PENGASSAN stands for______
A. Petroleum Natural Gas Senior Staff of Nigeria
B. Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria
C. Petroleum and Natural Gas Association of Senior Staff of Nigeria
D. Petrol and Natural Gas Association of Senior Staff of Nigeria
2. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
E. None of the above
3. Mr Kalada is three times as old as his son. After fifteen years, Mr Kalada will be twice as old as his son’s age at that time. Hence, Mr Kalada’s present age is_____
4. What number comes next in this sequence? 917452, 97452, 9745, 975, ?
5. Amakiri does as much work in three hours as Kunle does in four hours. Kunle’s son works half as fast as Kunle. If the three working together are paid N8.50k, how much should Kunle’s son receive?
More Sample NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers – PDF
6. Which is the odd none out?
7. North pole, Arctic circle, _______, Equator
A. West Pole
B. Tropic of Cancer
C. Antarctic circle
D. Tropic of Capricorn
E. South Pole
8. Heathrow Airport is a_____based airport
9. Pyongyang is in______
C. North Korea
D. South Korea
10. ____is the first Pan African communication satellite launched on the 21st of December, 2007.
A. Africasat 1
B. NigComSat 1
E. PanSat 1
To sum up, feel free to share your thoughts and questions about this NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers – PDF via the comment section.
- Download PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (MSc and PhD)
- Comprehensive SKUSAT Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- Download NNPC/Total Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- Get SEPLAT NPDC Scholarship Latest Past Questions and Answers
9 thoughts on “NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers – PDF”
Thanks, Got the past question promptly after making payment
I received the Past Question successfully after making payments. Thank you so much, I appreciate
Thanks a lot, I got it after I paid. Didn’t take me up to 5 minutes. God bless you guys
Hello Innocent Chiebuka Enyeribe, Thank you for keeping to your words, I have received the pass questions. my God will bless you. I love what you are doing. it was not easy for me till I got this sight http://www.applyforajob.org. Thank you.
I recieved the past questions and answers 5 minutes after I paid the money
Thank you very much for this material. It’s indeed very helpful. I got it after making payment.
No need to fear, I got mine immediately after sending my details
Is this past questions for the GEM NNDC exams for secondary Schools. GEM stands for advancing girls in engineering, mathematics and science.
Thanks Innocent for the swift response. I got the Q& A within 5mins after payment.