nasims.gov.ng Shortlisted Portal for Npower Batch C Biometric Data and Test – HERE
The Npower Nigeria, just shortlisted over 500,000 Nigerians, in the Batch C section of the Npower program. Also, these Shortlisted persons were contacted via their e-mail addresses. And they have been directed to quickly login to their NASIMS self-service portal nasims.gov.ng and enroll their biometric data, to qualify for final selection.
As a result, the Moden News team has created this informative web page. In order to acquaint you with all the essential things, you must know about this Npower www.nasims.gov.ng official portal biometric verification. So simply continue reading in order to learn more.
Anyone that missed our update on the Npower List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024. Should simply check HERE.
How to Do Npower Biometric Data Verification at the NASIMS self-service portal nasims.gov.ng
- The thing you will have to do is to login to your NASIMS self-service portal: nasims.gov.ng/login HERE.
- Secondly, fill in the provided columns with your correct email address and password.
- The page you will see contains various options like Overview, Screening, Verification, and Deployment.
- Simply click on the Verification menu: If you did well at the test, a message will be displayed that will display.
- After you must have seen this message, proceed by selecting the button that says “Capture Your Fingerprint“.
- Then quickly navigate to the new page “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”. And the essential information below will be displayed.
- In addition, continue by selecting “Install” in other to install the NASIMS Npower Biometrics Prerequisite application on your computer.
- When you must have successfully Installed this NASIMS self-service portal www.nasims.gov.ng. The next step to follow is to simply select “Lunch” so that the application can start running.
- Further, you will follow the onscreen prompts, in other to capture your fingerprint.
- Please note that your fingerprint Biometric device must be connected, then select “Begin Enrollment”. This will enable you to Launch the enrollment process.
- Then select the finger to begin the enrollment process.
NOTE: The management of the Npower team and the NASIMS self-service portal nasims.gov.ng has made it clear that Candidates should enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index fingers only.
Lastly, if you successfully followed these instructions, you will land on the “Submit” button. Which is definitely the last phase of your Npower enrolment process.
How to Resolve Npower NASIMS self-service portal www.nasims.gov.ng Login Issues
Any Candidate that has been finding it difficult to login to NASIMS self-service portal www.nasims.gov.ng. Or do his or her Biometric Data Verification should not panic. Because the Npower NASIMS contact details we have provided here are all you need. In order to get immediate response and solutions to your login and Biometric Data issues.
Npower Contact Number: 018885011, 08176551162
Npower Contact Email: email@example.com
In conclusion, the Moden News team will be looking forward to seeing your comments in the comment section of this web page. So we can know what you think and also serve you better.
- Npower List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 (How to Check)
- check.npowertech.npvn.ng | Check NPower Tech Pre-selection Status
- N-Power Reveals The Difference Between Onboarded and Enrolled
- www.npower.gov.ng | How to Log Into Your N-Power Account Fast
- How to Login or Use N Power NPVN Portal
- Npower Registration Portal 2023
- Npower Stipend News Today | Npower 2023 Salary Structure