Ministry of Health Kenya Jobs 2023/2024 | Latest Public Health Jobs in Kenya 2023
In line with their desire to assist Kenyans to be gainfully employed, the Kenya Ministry of Health wishes to invite applications from suitable candidates for the ongoing massive recruitment for the Ministry of Health Kenya Jobs 2023/2024.
However, with over 20 positions open for application, this Kenya Ministry of health Jobs will be of interest to those searching for the Kenya Ministry of Health Internships 2023/2024, Ministry of Health Clinical officers Jobs 2023, Health Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024 or Nursing Jobs in Kenya. In addition, there are also non-health officer Jobs in the Kenya Ministry of Health that Candidates can also apply for.
List of Available Ministry of Health Kenya Jobs 2023/2024
Job Title: Community Health Assistant
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Requirements for the Position of Community Health Assistant at Kenya Ministry of Kenya
- Firstly, the health assistant is in direct collaboration with other health workers. We will work to provide all the necessary healthcare assistance and sensitization in their designated regions.
- Secondly, Candidates Must be a graduate of any discipline that’s related to public health Jobs in Kenya.
- Distribution of Information Education Communication materials, mosquito nets, and other commodities to households are all integral parts of this ministry of Health Kenya Jobs 2023/2024.
- Proven length of experience in doing similar Health officer Jobs in Kenya.
Job Title: Registered Clinical Officer
Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment Requirements for the Job of Registered Clinical Officer
- Most importantly, A minimum of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine. And Community Health from a recognized institution makes you eligible to apply.
- Secondly, conducting diagnostics, treating, examining patients, and consultations would be undertaken by the clinical officer.
- Thirdly, Sound in-depth knowledge of the Ministry of Health Clinical officer’s Jobs in Kenya is important.
- Officials in charge of this recruitment in the Kenya Ministry of Health disclosed that in addition to the above responsibilities. Candidates would also be carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill.
- Moreover, Applicants who have done the Ministry of Health Internship in Kenya. Stands a better chance of making the list of shortlisted Candidates for this Job.
Job Title: Nurse
Requirements for the Position of Nurse at Kenya Health Ministry.
- The call to apply is open to Midwives, Psychiatric, and Community health nurses in Kenya.
- Also, providing appropriate healthcare services, including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), Immunization, PMTCT, Ante-natal care, and delivery. Providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and the community on identified health needs, are all duties of any selected Nurse for this Nursing Job in Kenya.
- Thirdly, in a statement released by the officials recruiting for this Ministry of Health Kenya Jobs 2023/2024, all eligible persons would be required to provide a certificate of registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Meanwhile, if you have done Public Health Jobs in Kenya as a Nursing officer experience from it would be an advantage.
- Internship Opportunities in Kenya 2023/2024 | Available Internship Opportunities in Nairobi
- National Government Jobs in Kenya | Ministry of Interior Kenya Jobs 2023/2024
- Kisii County Government Jobs 2023/2024
- Kenya Public Service Commission Portal 2023
- Teaching Vacancies in Kenya | TSC Mass Recruitment 2023/2024
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Kenya Health Ministry 2023/2024 Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Pharmaceutical Technologist
- Certainly, only Pharmaceutical graduates are most qualified to partake in this recruitment.
- Drug prescriptions and counseling of patients are all pivotal roles of the pharmacist.
- Further, it will be an advantage if you have done the Ministry of health Internship for Pharmaceutical students in Kenya before applying.
- However, some of these vacancies are for Public Health workers in Kenya. Therefore, you might be required to always be on the move.
Job Title: Assistant Public Health Officer
Requirements for the Position of Assistant Public Health Officer.
- Importantly, those in charge of recruiting people for this latest Public Health Jobs in Kenya 2023, made it clear that all Interested Persons must be B.sc holders or Polytechnic graduates of recognized institutions.
- Secondly, experience obtained while doing administrative Jobs in Kenya would be leverage but not compulsory.
- Similarly, Candidates must be legal residents of Kenya.
- In addition, Sound communication skills are essential.
- He/She should be able to work under little or no supervision.
- Lastly, Applicants should have good record-keeping skills.
How to Apply for a Job at the Kenya Ministry of Health
- Apply via the recruitment address
Above all, interested persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should proceed to the portal www.psckjobs.go.ke or www.health.go.ke for application guidelines, then finally apply through the address below,
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
P. O. BOX 30095-00100,