Madonna University Post UTME/Admission Screening for 2023/2024 Session
Do you want to apply for the Madonna University, Nigeria Post UTME 2023/2024? And also partake in the soon-coming admission screening exercise. Then this fresh update is for you.
This is good news for persons that have left secondary school and are now willing to become undergraduates. At the Madonna University (MU). The admission news you will be getting here is for persons that want to go into the MU undergraduate programme through UTME and Direct Entry.
Further, the MU Admission Screening form 2023/2024 is finally out. So make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the admission screening.
Requirements for Madonna University Post UTME 2023/2024
- First of all, only those that have not less than 5 O’level credits can fill out the Post UTME form.
- Also, these Fivel O’level credits must include the English Language and Mathematics respectively in not more than two sittings, and three (3) other subjects relevant to the course of study. Plus 3 other subjects that will be relevant to the department they applied to be admitted into.
- Further, Applicants that are awaiting their O’level results are also welcome to apply for this MU admission screening 2023. But their results must be available by the resumption of 2023/2024 academic activities.
Madonna University Cut Off Mark for JAMB
Only candidates that scored up to 140 in their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam. And also selected Madonna University as the first choice Institution, which can apply for this MU admission screening.
When is Madonna University Post UTME
Importantly, prospective students should understand that the registration form. For 2023/2024 Madonna University Post UTME is not yet out. However, all you need to do is leave a comment in the comment section and always check back. So you will see when more information comes out because it will immediately be updated here.
How to Apply for Madonna University Post UTME 2023/2024
Candidates should collect Screening forms from any of our three (3) campuses or any branch of May fresh Mortgage Bank nationwide, fill and submit them to the officer the form was previously obtained from.
Also, the form is available online at Fresh Applicants. Open this portal: madonna.sbx.com.ng, fill and submit the form online and wait for responses from the university admission office.
Screening and Admission forms are FREE
All intending Candidates must undergo a medical examination in Madonna University Medical Centres on payment of necessary medical fees.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
All completed Admission forms should be submitted to the Admissions Officer or Office of the Registrar, in any of our three (3) campuses, any of May fresh Mortgage Bank nationwide, or electronically through the fresh applicants link.
- Madonna University, Elele Campus, Rivers State
- The Madonna University, Okija Campus, Anambra State
- Madonna University, Akpugo Campus, Enugu State
Candidates will be properly informed of the arrangement for screening (no aptitude test) on submission of their duly completed admission forms.
- TASUED Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Form (Tai Solarin University of Education)
- MOUAU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- UNICAL Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Lastly, Applicants that are having registration difficulties or would like to ask questions about the Madonna University (MU) Post UTME Portal. Should simply call: 08137180957, 08078130033, 08078129083, 08135955826, 08148396740, 07082137027.