Live and Work in Denmark: Denmark Green Card Application Form/Guide for 2023/2024
Denmark Green Card, Denmark Green Card Application, Denmark Green Card Application Form 2023, Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide, Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide 2023/2024, www.visaontrack.com.
Did you know that Denmark Green Card Scheme is a type of card scheme which grants a person the to live and work in Denmark? This also depends on a points-based system which has some factors like age, education, language skills, and work experience of a candidate.
This point system is of 100 points if any candidate will be able to score 100 points or less than it. Then he/she will attain a residence permit visa valid for at least 18 months and will also allow you to bring your family along with you. When you are ready for the movement you must keep some things in mind. In this article, you will get knowledge about the Denmark Green Card visa Scheme.
Denmark Green Card Scheme 2023 – Denmark Green Card Application 2023/2024
If you want to apply for Denmark green card visa, then you must be sure you have 100 points total and your age would be 17 to 18 years and three years’ work experience.
Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide 2023/2024, Click here to Fill Denmark Green Card Application Form Online – www.visaontrack.com or dys.um.dk.
Your points depend on your age, Points are given as under:
35-45 years: 10 points
36 years or blooming: 15 points
You can be given an Ultimate of 15 points for your age.
- Top 60 Quotes/Wise Sayings To Help You Succeed In 2023
- List of Requirements to Study in Canada
- How to Apply for a Job in Canada
- Download the Step-by-Step Guide PDF on How to Move to Canada
- How to Get a Scholarship to study in Canada from Nigeria
Denmark Green Card – Important Information for Denmark Green Card Holders
- Please note that within six months of getting your permit, you must move to Denmark and have an official address in Denmark. It is your own responsibility to find a place to live.
- Secondly, it is a requirement that you take out full health insurance covering the period until you are entitled to be covered by the Danish National Health Insurance.
- It is also a requirement that in the first year after you have been granted a residence permit you have earned a minimum of DKK 50,000 in Denmark. The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration will automatically check the Danish income register to see if you meet this requirement. If not, your residence permit may be revoked or you may be denied an extension.
- It is a requirement that you do not receive any unemployment benefits for new graduates (dimittenddagpenge) or any public assistance under the terms of the Active Social Policy Act (lov om aktiv socialpolitik) during your stay in Denmark.
Additional Important Information
- Greencard holders do not need to obtain a separate work permit. The residence permit gives you the right to carry out paid or unpaid work. However, it does not give you the right to work as a self-employed person (run your own business).
- Note that you cannot bring any accompanying family members to Denmark before you are settled at an official address in Denmark, have found a job, and have received a salary. Read more about this requirement below.
If you need us to help you with current information about the right time for Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide 2023/2024, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Green Card Scheme
Denmark Green Card Scheme allows people to live and work in Denmark. If you score well on the points system, you may be eligible for a work and residence permit under the Danish card. If you obtain a residence permit under the Scheme, you do not need to apply for a separate work visa because your residence permit allows you to look for work and work in Denmark. To apply, you must meet the eligibility requirements. Look into the specifics of this scheme.
Please keep in mind that the Denmark Green Card Scheme is currently unavailable and will not accept visa applications until further notice.
You can also visit our career tips category, in other to see more inspiring topics and learn more. And equally, visit the official homepage of Moden News.
22 thoughts on “Live and Work in Denmark: Denmark Green Card Application Form/Guide for 2023/2024”
I’m 33 years of age. I’ll like to work in Denmark what are the requirements please.
I have Bsc in computer science from some university and i m a Network Administrator in some university for aout five years.i have ambition to learn and have a job in Denmark please please help me
My phone NO +251 913301445
I am a Liberian,and is praying for this opportunity,i please to awaits your email.
My name is Emmanuel Baduay,I am from West Africa,to be precise The Republic of Liberia,I’m interested living Denmark… What is the procedure?
Please, use the link in the post.
Am in Uganda I would wish to be sponsored to study public health or Nursing thanks
Please is the Denmark Green card application form still opened?
how much can it cost
I want to get details on how to apply for green card Denmark.
Can be contacted on +256783670069
I WENT TO AND LIVE DENMARK, PLEASE HELP
I WANT TO WORK AND LIVE IN DENMARK, PLEASE HELP ME
Will need more informations please.
here is my number: 08133252053, E-mail: [email protected]
I am interested in the Denmark green card visa . How can I go about it?.
I am interested in Denmark
I am leaving in Uganda but I am indian
Am a male zambian student studying public health but interested to work and live in Denmark. Kindly advise me on how I can go about.
I need to relocate to Denmark. I have a husband and one child
Would love to work in Denmark
HHello,I got to know about this information only today .Is it still valid for 2019? Please if yes,then I want to be considered for the green card to Denmark.