Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 – admission.lmu.edu.ng
This is to announce that the Landmark University (LMU) Admission Screening 2022/2023 has commenced. In our usual manner, our team here has gathered all you need to know on how to register for Landmark University (LMU) Admission Screening 2022/2023.
Our LMU Admission update today will highlight areas like LMU Post UTME form, LMU Post UTME cut off mark, LMU post UTME screening date 2022/2023, and how to access the LMU post-UTME portal – dmission.lmu.edu.ng. Additionally, we shall also include the LMU Post UTME closing date.
Requirements for Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 – admission.lmu.edu.ng
- Firstly, only candidates that have at least 5 O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language and Mathematics. Can fill the LMU Post UTME Form at dmission.lmu.edu.ng
- Secondly, those that want to combine SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB results, should not combine more than two sittings.
- Interested persons must have written the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam. And must have also scored up to the required cut-off mark.
- In addition, Candidates should know that their subject combination depends greatly on the course they are applying to study at Landmark University – dmission.lmu.edu.ng.
- Also, every candidate can apply, even if they did not choose Landmark University during his or her post UTME registration.
Is LMU Post UTME Form Out for 2022
Prospective RSUST students should have in mind that the Landmark University (LMU) 2022/2023 Post UTME Form is out. Also, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also give you detailed information on how to apply.
How to Apply for Landmark University Post UTME/Admission Screening – admission.lmu.edu.ng
Most importantly, interested and qualified candidates. Should simply visit the Landmark University admission screening application portal https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/ – HERE and apply for the Post UTME online.
Moreover, candidates should understand that they will see the full application procedure, in this application portal. So all they need to do is to login, read the instructions and apply successfully.
- Register for Federal University Dutse Admission Screening 2022/2023
- Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 (UTME/DE & Part-Time Admission Form)
- Elizade University Post UTME Application Form (UTME & DE) 2022/2023
- OSPOLY Iree Admission Screening Forms 2022/2023 (ND, HND and DPT Programmes)
- EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application for 2022/2023
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at the scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
In conclusion, the Apply for a Job team is looking forward to seeing your comments and contributions. Which will enable us to know if their more things you desire to know about this Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 – admission.lmu.edu.ng.