Lagos State Tescom Recruitment Portal – tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has begun recruitment for over 1000 teachers needed for available teaching positions in the state.
That is to say, the Lagos state Tescom recruitment portal – Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng is currently open for interested Applicants. Also, we have all the latest updates on Lagos State teachers recruitment 2023/2024, Please read below for all the details you should know about these Teaching vacancies in Lagos.
We at Moden News believe that this recruitment will be of good benefit to Applicants for those that are looking for urgent teaching Jobs in Lagos, Lagos state teachers recruitment registration form or how to access Lagos State teachers recruitment portal 2023 and apply for available jobs.
Job Title: Teacher (Multiple Positions)
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
What You Should Know About this Lagos State Recruitment Plus Why You Should Apply – tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng
- The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment portal 2023/2024, from what we observed. Will only validate the Application of those that have the required certificates and documents for these Jobs in Lagos.
- Teaching Vacancies in Lagos attracts a lot of attention, because of the juicy salaries attached to it.
- Thirdly, you would need to create a login account when you visit Lagos State Tescom recruitment portal – tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply for these Jobs.
- Also, there would be unbiased and equal treatment of everyone during this Lagos State teachers recruitment 2023. So be guided while applying.
- Similar to other Lagos State Government recruitment, there would be a follow-up interview on this recruitment that will determine the final successful Applicants.
- To help encourage them in their work. Lagos State Government has special welfare packages for teachers that come in the form of special mortgage subsidies, special work-leave allowances, soft teacher loans e.t.c
- No payment of any form is needed before you can access the recruitment portal tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng. And apply for this recruitment. Please avoid scammers.
- Further, early dismissal from Government schools gives one the opportunity and time to attend to other businesses while still working as a Teacher.
- With over 1000 slots available, qualified persons should apply. Because there is something for everyone irrespective of what they studied.
- It is advised you make use of an experienced Cyber Cafe operator to help put you through how to register. To avoid errors that might affect your chances of getting employed for this Job.
- These openings for teachers at Lagos State are all entry-level Jobs because little or no length of experience is needed to qualify.
- Applications are quickly coming for these Jobs. Therefore, if you are in need of urgent teaching Jobs in Lagos, do not miss the opportunity of applying for this one.
- Teachers in Government Schools are rewarded with promotional ranks. Which comes with improved salaries and convenient work conditions.
- Please do ensure that you have a valid Identity Card that can convince someone that you are a Nigerian. Before visiting the Lagos State Tescom recruitment portal to apply.
Lagos State Tescom Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
- Firstly, no matter the teaching position you intend to apply for, you must have your O-level certificate ready for these Jobs.
- In a statement released by the recruitment officials. It was stated that only graduates of recognized higher institutions are welcome to apply for this recruitment in Lagos State.
- Lastly, the recruitment portal tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng will only validate Applications submitted by well-behaved Nigerians.
How to Apply for a Job at Lagos State Tescom
3 thoughts on “Lagos State Tescom Recruitment Portal – tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng”
Have applied for the job
Please let me know what will take for the job
please contact me on 0928646686
I have a BSc. in applied Mathemamatics from Jimma university and 4years experience in teaching.