KVB Recruitment 2023 | Kenya Veterinary Board Registration Form
As the search for Kenya, veterinary Board Jobs increases our team here wishes to inform applicants that KVB recruitment 2023 has commenced. This we believe will be of immense interest to those searching for Kenya veterinary Board recruitment 2023, Jobs at Kenya Veterinary Board, Veterinary Jobs in Kenya as well as how to obtain Kenya veterinary Board Registration Form.
Our team has also compiled how to apply and a list of available Kenya Veterinary Jobs in 2023.
Kenya Veterinary Board Registration Form
Kenya Veterinary Board was established to provide regulations and guidelines for veterinary practices in the country. It is the sole body charged with the duty of animal health in the country. The ongoing recruitment for Kenya veterinary Board Jobs is aimed at consolidating the already existing workforce at the Board.
Animal health remains essential in Kenya. Especially with the country being home to one of the most visited wildlife parks in the world. The board is looking for young men and women with the energy and zeal to help conserve and protect Kenya’s economic animals.
The KVB recruitment 2023 promises to be transparent and open to all especially Kenyans. This is to ensure the best hands are employed. A good number of veterinary Jobs in Kenya require special skills however, people with just entry-level knowledge can still apply for the Kenya veterinary Board recruitment 2023.
Additionally, officials further reiterated that no money is needed before one can obtain Kenya veterinary Board Registration Form and apply.
Available Jobs at Kenya Veterinary Board
Title: Manager Compliance and Enforcement
Field: Agriculture / Agro-Allied
Roles and Requirements for the Job of Compliance Manager at the Kenya Veterinary Board (KVB)
- Firstly, the person will take up licensing of veterinary practitioners as well as supervise the activities of those already practicing.
- It will also ensure laid down standards are carried to the letter.
- Moreover, it’s a professional position. As a result, only M.sc holders are most qualified to apply.
- Further, good managerial skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Veterinary Technician Jobs in Kenya.
Title: Manager Quality Assurance
Roles and Requirements for the Job of Quality Assurance Manager at the Kenya Veterinary Board (KVB)
- Among many other things, he/she will conduct the registration of veterinary doctors and other professionals.
- Secondly, the KVB Recruitment 2023 team demands at least 5 years of work experience due to how professional this position is.
- I will also tutor and mentor those for Kenya Veterinary Board Internships.
- Most importantly, each Candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in fields related to this role.
- Experience in Animal Health Jobs in Kenya.
Title: Veterinary Inspectors
Roles and Requirements for Veterinary Inspectors Positions at KVB
- Obtain Kenya Veterinary Board Registration Form for this role if you can work in an ever-changing work environment.
- Conduct periodic visits to laboratories, animal health centers, institutions, e.t.c. to ensure laid down practices are effectively followed.
- Thirdly, the employee will also draft reports and submit their finding to the board as disclosed by KVB Recruitment 2023 team.
- Lastly, you can fit in if you have done veterinary Jobs in Kenya before.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Veterinary Board
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, Applicants should simply see the full application guidelines here: kenyavetboard.or.ke.
Alternatively, each Applicant can prepare a well-detailed CV and application letter clearly stating the position applied for to the email address below.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Veterinary Board
PO Box 513-00605