KSU Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session (How to Check UTME and DE)
The Kogi State University (KSU) merit admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is finally out. However, this KSU fresh admission List is for candidates that applied for the KSU Post UTME. through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). and also participated in the admission screening exercise.
To clarify, this Kogi State University admission list contains the names of candidates. Who has been offered provisional Admission into the university’s degree programs?
That’s why all prospective KSU students must follow the “How to Check KSU Admission Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Moden News team also added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do. So they can accept and equally keep their Kogi State University 2023/2024 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Is KSU Admission List Out
Candidates that have been wanting to know if the Kogi State University admission list for 2023/2024 is out. Should understand that the list is out.
The importance of this update is to keep you ready and also show you how to check this KSU admission list now that it’s out.
Simply leave a comment below, bookmark this web page, and also subscribe to our free email updates. So you can get notified immediately after the list is released.
How to Check KSU Admission List
- The first thing you should do is to login to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab. The next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your KSU admission status.
What to do After Checking the Kogi State University Admission List
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Kogi State University admission.
- Each candidate must proceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her KSU admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter because you will be needing it for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Another Way Of Checking the KSU Admission List 2023/2024
- Go to KSU Admission Status by checking the website at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Surname in the required column.
- Lastly, click on “Proceed” to access your KSU admission status.
Recommended Admission News
- Six Things All Newly Admitted Students Should Know
- KSU Post UTME 2024/2025 Registration Portal | Kogi State University
- KSU 2024/2025 Post UTME Admission Screening Result – portal.ksu.edu.ng
- CRUTECH Admission List 2024/2025 Is Out | See How to Check
Congratulations to the admitted candidates, also feel free to tell us what you have in mind in the comment section.