KNEC Job Vacancies 2024/2025 | KNEC Jobs 2024
Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) is the sole Government exam board, charged with the duty of conducting examinations for the award of KSCE certificates in the country. Also, it has offices in all 47 counties in Kenya and has also contributed its quarter to an improved standard of education in the East African Country.
In other words, Applications are being called for those that would like to apply for KNEC Jobs 2024/2025. However, there are many positions available for recruitment. Therefore, we believe that these Jobs will interest those looking for KNEC casual Jobs, KNEC data entry Jobs, Jobs in KNEC 2024, or the latest KNEC Job adverts 2024/2025.
Job Title: Subject Officer
Eligibility for the Position of Subject Officer at KNEC
- Most importantly, the call to apply for KNEC Job Job for a subject officer is open to only graduates from recognized universities and Polytechnics.
- Secondly, sound competence in the area of administration and office management.
- Also, nothing less than 3 years of experience obtained from doing similar education officer Jobs in Kenya.
- As disclosed by the recruitment officials you must be a legal resident in Kenya before you can apply.
Job Title: ICT Officer
KNEC Recruitment Requirements for the Position of ICT Officer
- KNEC is looking for an ICT guru that can provide all the necessary internet and cybersecurity duties in the organization.
- Certainly, you must have a proven length of experience doing ICT Jobs Kenya to qualify for this Job.
- Moreover, with a minimum of an HND certificate, you can submit an Application to apply for KNEC Job vacancies in 2024/2025 of this type.
- As required by the provisions of the law, you must fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the Kenya Constitution.
- Lastly, you are also most expected to be good with data entry.
Job Title: Examination Administrative Officer
Requirements for Exam Administrator Job That’s Among the KNEC Job Vacancies 2024/2025
- Firstly, most of the activities in the council that requires proper administrative setup would be undertaken by the Exam Administrator.
- KNEC is accepting a minimum Bachelor’s Degree for this administrative assistant Job.
- Accountability and diligence in work are imperative.
- Further, if you have done KNEC data entry Jobs before. Then just bear in mind that this Job suits you well.
- Experience from doing KNEC casual Jobs would be an advantage
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Kenya National Examination Council Recruitment Requirement for Assistant Accountant Role
- Under close supervision of superiors, the selected Accountants will provide the needed assistance in handling records of cash flows, budgeting, and financial forecasting for the commission.
- Moreover, this Job is among KNEC Job vacancies 2024/2025 that require one to have a professional certification in his area of specialization.
- Nevertheless, sound knowledge of Computer Applications in Accounting.
- It would be leverage if you have experience from doing similar Accounting Jobs in Kenya.
Job Title: Printing Technician
Requirements for the Position of Technician at the Kenya National Examination Council
- We urge all eligible technicians with experience in printing to apply.
- Secondly, the position is among KNEC casual Jobs you can apply for, with a minimum KSCE certificate.
- Thirdly, the ability to deliver timely on assigned duties is very important.
- In addition, Applicants must be able to work under little or no supervision.
- Lastly, sound Health of Mind and Body is compulsory, especially for this type of KNEC Job vacancy 2024.
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
KNEC Recruitment Requirements for the Position for the Position of Facility Manager
- On-the-spot assessment of projects and surveillance of facilities at the council are integral parts of this very recruitment.
- Certainly, candidates must show accountability for things entrusted to their care.
- Further, Officials recruiting for this KNEC Jobs 2024/2025 made it mandatory. Applicants must fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the Kenya constitution.
- You can also be enrolled for KNEC internships 2024 for further learning when accepted.
Job Title: Customer Care Assistant
Requirements for the Position of Customer Care Assistant That’s One of the KNEC Jobs 2024/2025
- Firstly, KNEC Job adverts 2024 for Customer Care Assistant are for low certificate holders with a minimum of KSCE who can apply for this type of KNEC Job Vacancies 2024/2025.
- Likewise, sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- In addition, the person will make recommendations to the council based on feedback gotten from the public.
- Fluency in English along with proficiency in the use of Computers is mandatory.
How to Apply for a Job at KNEC
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, each interested Person that has chosen a role for himself or herself should visit www.knec.ac.ke and start a job application.
Importantly, when you open this Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) career portal. You will gain access to the full list of jobs that exist at this Government organization. Then select your desired job and proceed with your job application.