Kisii County Government Jobs 2023/2024
Kisii County is among the 47 counties that make up Kenya. It shares borders with Nyamira, Narok, as well as Homabay, and Migori Counties. It has an organized county government with both elective and appointed positions. In addition, Kisii boasts of a bubbling economy making it a business hub in Kenya.
Today we wish to bring to your notice the latest Jobs in Kisii County Government. However, we believe this county government of Kisii Jobs will interest those searching for Kisii county Internships and Kisii county job advertisements.
Additionally, our team here has compiled the description of these available Jobs at Kisii County. We also believe it will allow for a clearer understanding of the available vacancies
List of Latest Kisii County Government Job Vacancies 2023
Job: Cooperative Auditor
Requirements for the position of Cooperative Auditor at Kisii County in Kenya
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent in disciplines related to this Job.
- The selected persons will conduct all book-keeping affairs of the county.
- Jobs at the County Government of Kisii are for only eligible Kenyans.
- You must have been a certified member of related professional bodies before you can be accepted for this latest Job in Kisii County Government.
Job: Co-operative officer
Qualifications for Co-operative Officer Role That’s One of the Kisii County Government Jobs 2023/2024
- Advise the county government on matters concerning cooperative society matters such as financing, marketing, and accounting management.
- Collecting primary cooperative data for analysis and policy formulation.
- We will also do a market analysis to help members make good business decisions.
- Most importantly, the Applicant must be a graduate, especially in the disciplines related to this Job.
- Must equally be good in the use of a computer as seen in Kisii county job advertisements
Job: Sports Assistant
Kisii County Requirements for the Position of Sports Assistant
- Kisii County is looking for experienced sports administrators for this position.
- Candidates must be in a good state of mind and body because the job will involve physical activities.
- Additionally, you are expected to know how to give first aid
- Experience from similar sports Jobs in Kenya.
- Must have at least a Diploma in sports administration.
- This Kisii County Government Jobs 2023/2024 is open to both men and women even the physically challenged can apply.
Job: Senior Fire Officer
Requirements for Senior Fire Officer at Kisii County in Kenya
- Coordinating fire investigations while also compiling reports
- Ensure strict adherence to safety tips among staff in the county.
- He/She Will additionally mentor those that came for Kisii County Internships.
- Will also provide safety technical support.
- Only Kenya Citizens or legal residents in the country can apply.
- Should have acquired at least 3 years of experience doing similar County Jobs in Kenya.
- Graduate of Engineering courses especially the core technical ones.
- Registered member of Kenya’s Engineers society as stipulated by officials.
Job: Ward Administrator
Required Qualifications for the Position of Ward Administrator at the Ministry of Health Kisii County
- Firstly, the selected Applicant would oversee the affairs and government interests in the assigned ward.
- Apart from other administrative roles, the employed Applicant will also be involved in rural advocacy campaigns.
- Kisii County Government Jobs 2023 officials demand you have full knowledge of the assigned area.
- Apply if you have done senior administrative Jobs in Kenya before.
- Identify development projects, especially in the most rural areas.
- Providing linkage between the office and the community.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in administrative studies.
Job: ICT officer
Ministry of Health Kisii County Recruitment Requirements for the Position of ICT Officer
- Firstly, the Applicant should be able to Conduct repairs of computers and ICT gadgets in the County.
- Sound knowledge of cybersecurity is also required.
- Updating and making sure that the County’s ICT systems meet up with current trends.
- With at least 3 years of experience in ICT Jobs in Kenya, you can apply.
- Lastly, an interested person must have obtained a B.sc in computer science preferably in cybersecurity.
How to Apply for a Job at Kisii County.
- Apply through the Application address
Above all, Applicants should visit the Kisii County recruitment portal here: kisii.go.ke and fill out the job application form.
Finally, Kisii County Job Applications are free and only Kisii County shortlisted candidates would be communicated.
- Job Vacancies in Nakuru 2023/2024 | Nakuru County Government Job 2023
- Taita Taveta County Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Mombasa County Jobs 2023 | Internships in Mombasa 2023/2024
- Kajiado County Jobs 2023/2024 | Kajiado County Health Jobs
- Telkom Kenya Vacancies | Telkom Kenya Career Portal 2023
Lastly, feel free to ask us your questions and equally tell us what you think about this “Kisii County Government Jobs 2023/2024” post, via the comment section of this important web page.