Kenya Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancies 2023
If you are looking for the opportunity to commence a Kenya Capital Market Career, then our update on the ongoing Kenya Capital Market Authority recruitment is definitely for you. This we believe will also interest those searching for Kenya Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancies 2023/2024, Kenya Capital Market Authority Jobs, Kenya Capital Markets Authority Graduate Trainee program, or how to fill up the Kenya Capital Market Authority Job Application.
Additionally, our team also went further to compile a list of the requirements for these Jobs at the Kenya Capital Market Authority. Ensure you go through it before applying for any of the Kenya Capital Market Authority Jobs.
Kenya Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancies 2023/2024
Kenya Capital Market authority is the sole authority charged with the duty of regulating activities in Kenya Capital Market. They are also integrally involved in licensing companies wishing to file for an IPO in the country. The Authority through different partners and institutional set up provides one of the best avenues for one to gain a wealth of knowledge in the capital market.
Furthermore, apart from capital market regulations, the authority is also a top employer of labor. Through many Kenya Capital Markets Authority Graduate Trainee programs, the authority has been able to help many young Kenyans build a sustainable Kenya Capital Market Authority career.
Interestingly, Kenya Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancies 2023 will be open to both fresh graduates and those with some length of experience. To avoid disqualification ensure that documents tendered for the Kenya Capital Market Authority Job Application are all authentic and verifiable.
Why You Should Apply for these Jobs at Kenya Capital Market Authority
- Those that are in charge of this recruitment, have made it clear that no application fee is needed. Therefore, don’t pay attention to anyone that demands payment in the process of doing your job application.
- Secondly, getting a Kenya Capital Market Authority job and becoming an Employee will allow you to learn from technocrats and accomplished Capital and Stock Market experts.
- Workers are always sure of receiving highly competitive salaries.
- Security of Job remains assured.
- It is little or no level of experience is required from fresh Graduates. Which makes it more possible for you to apply
Roles and Requirements for this Kenya Capital Market Authority Recruitment
- The selected persons would be reporting to the Senior Management Officer while carrying out designated administrative duties.
- The person will in ensuring the documents received are scanned and filed appropriately.
- Officials demand applicants must be University graduates of either Library and Information Science or any related subject.
- Kenya Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancies 2023/2024 are for only Kenyans.
- Good administrative and office practice skills.
How to Apply for a Job in Kenya Capital Markets Authority
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Interested persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements should click on the Application portal here: hrmis.cma.or.ke and apply before the deadline.
While filling out the application form, ensure you submit only authentic and verified scanned copies of your credentials. If the need arises, Candidates that submit questionable credentials will certainly be disqualified.