Kenya Bus Service Jobs | Transport and Logistics Jobs in Kenya 2023
Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd is a Transport Management Company in Kenya that was established in 2006 by the defunct Kenya Bus Services Ltd. Moreover, through the provision of quality transport services, the Kenya Bus Service has been redefining the modern transport system in the country.
In other words, we are happy to inform Kenyans that recruitment has commenced for Kenya Bus Service Jobs. This recruitment we believe will interest those that are looking for Transport Manager Jobs in Kenya, Transport Jobs in Kenya 2023, Kenya Bus Jobs, or Driver Jobs in Kenya.
As a result, interested Persons should read up on the recruitment requirement and apply for their chosen Jobs.
List of Current Kenya Bus Service Jobs 2023
Job Title: Drivers
Job Field: Logistics / Transportation / Supply
Roles of the Driver at Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd
- Firstly, repairs and routine car services would be undertaken by the Bus driver.
- You will also keep a record of vehicular activities and submit reports to your superior in the company.
- Similar to UN logistics Jobs in Kenya, the Driver would also be required to find new routes in interior villages to ease transportation stress in the city.
- In addition, the Kenya Bus service recruiting officials stated that there are over 80 vacancies for drivers in the company.
Requirements for the Position of Drivers at Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd
- Firstly and most importantly, with just your KSCE certificate you are good for this Driver Job in Kenya at Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd.
- The driver will report vehicular activities and also manage the logistics at the company.
- Thirdly, if you have any idea how fleet Jobs in Kenya work then you can fit in perfectly with these Transport Jobs in Kenya.
- Must have a good conduct certificate.
- Moreover, it was also disclosed that Applicants with first aid emergency training stand a better chance of landing these Transport and Logistics Jobs in Kenya.
- Also, a driver’s license is very much compulsory.
Job Title: Team Leader
Roles of the Team Leader at Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd
- Firstly, the position holder shall be required to provide leadership and direction to a team of drivers and conductors. For the purpose of running the franchisee’s PSV business in an efficient and profitable manner and ensuring there is a return on investment.
- To run, operate, and manage allocated buses on behalf of the franchisee profitably Manage the buses diligently and protect and promote the interests of the franchisee/investor.
- Certainly, he or she will be the one to pay for and handle the recruitment of workers for the company.
- In the same vein, the team leader will be the one to keep records in accordance with the franchisee’s laid down procedures/format.
- Among other duties expected of the team leader for this transport and Logistics job in Kenya 2023, he or she will inspect the vehicles regularly and ensure they comply with the NTSA regulations.
- Ensure fueling is done and paid for on the same day.
- The team leader for the Kenya Bus service Job would be the one to manage the fleet and ensure steady servicing and maintenance of the vehicles.
- Lastly, ensure drivers and conductors are allocated buses. In other to achieve the smooth running of the business.
Kenya Bus Service Recruitment Requirements of this Team Lead Job
- Must be of Kenya Nationality with a valid identity card.
- Secondly, with a Form Four certificate coupled with your skills and experience, you are most definitely qualified for this job.
- Basic knowledge of the computer will be an added advantage.
- A good length of experience doing transport manager Jobs in Kenya.
- Applicants must be in sound health of mind and body.
- In addition to many other qualities, you must be someone that can adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- As a team leader, in tight situations, you are expected to proffer solutions in the shortest space of time.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd.
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested persons who have carefully gone through the recruitment requirements for these jobs. And have decided to occupy a vacant position at Kenya Bus Service (KBS). Should quickly visit the official jobs portal of the transport company here: kenyabus.net, see more details, and proceed with the job application.
Applicants should send their CV with a cover letter to Human Resource Manager through [email protected], [email protected], or drop it at Kenya Bus Depot -Kawangware. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CV submission should be directed to the address below.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
KENYA BUS SERVICE MANAGEMENT LTD