Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) Admission Screening 2022/2023 (How to Apply)
This is good news for persons that have left secondary school and are now willing to become undergraduates. At the prestigious Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero. The admission news you will be getting here is for persons that want to go into the KSUSTA undergraduate programme through UTME and Direct Entry.
Further, the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Admission Screening form 2022/2023 is finally out. So make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the admission screening.
It’s equally important that you follow the Kebbi State University Post UTME application instructions. So you can achieve a successful application and also participate in the screening exercise.
Kebbi State University Admission Screening Requirements
- Firstly, interested and qualified Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Post UTME Candidates. Will present Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Secondly, each Candidate will make available, his or her Original photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip.
- Also, candidates should have in mind that they will show proof of paying for the Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only).
- The KSUSTA management has also disclosed that the prospective students. Will show an Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
- Lastly, only individuals that are ready to learn in a cool and peaceful environment, should fill out the Kebbi State University – KSUSTA admission screening form.
Importantly, the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Post UTME Form, for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Just ensure you always check back, because this page will be updated once more information is out.
How to Apply or Fill the KSUATA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Importantly, one of the ways of being successful at this Kebbi State University of Science and Technology admission screening. Is by following instructions very well. That’s why you must follow the Post UTME application procedure. Which we have outlined here, and apply.
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
- FUPRE Post-UTME 2022/2023 Registration Portal
- MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Registration 2022/2023
- Check the KSUSTA Admission List 2022/2023 – www.ksusta.net
- Ajayi Crowther University Admission 2022 For Undergraduates (How To Apply)
Lastly, Candidates that are having difficulties or have some questions to ask. Should simply call any of these numbers 07037441332, 09057458669, and 07051739494. The numbers are only available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.