Kajiado County Jobs 2023 | Kajiado County Health Jobs
Kajiado County is located in the rift valley of Kenya bordering Nairobi and Tanzania. It has a bubbling economic hub and contributes to Kenya’s GDP. Kajiado commercial hub provides Job opportunities for its teeming populace, especially for the residents and natives.
This is to announce that recruitment for Kajiado County Jobs 2023/2024 has commenced. The job we believe this will interest those looking for Kajiado County Hospital Jobs, Kajiado County Clinical Officers Jobs, Kajiado County Nursing Jobs 2023/2024, or Kajiado County Job Application form.
What You Should Know About Kajiado County Jobs
Kajiado County Jobs recruitment is conducted by the HR department of the County. Also, Kajiado allows recruitment for only eligible persons. County officers in charge of recruitment are drawn from all the districts. In addition, it adopts a unique transparent recruitment process that allows even representation for all County district residents.
However, Candidates will additionally need to tender national ID cards, especially for professional positions. Some of the Kajiado County Jobs 2023 are contractual though they are subject to renewal. Applicants would also need to tender evidence of experience when needed in any of the jobs they applied for.
Why You Should Apply for Kajiado County Jobs 2023
- Steady salary along with improved work conditions.
- Good paying Jobs especially for Kajiado County Hospital Jobs.
- Thirdly, permanency of Job and security. Because candidates are offered appointment letters.
- Falsification of documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Lobbying for positions would not be accepted.
- Kajiado County Job Application form is free.
- A good number of positions are pensionable.
- In short, work incentives and the welfare of workers is always a top priority.
List of Current Kajiado County Vacancies 2023/2024
Job: Registered Clinical Officer
Requirements for the Position of Registered Clinical Officer That’s Among the Kajiado County Health Jobs
- Firstly, medical history documentation and diagnosis of patients would be undertaken by the Clinical Officer.
- Assist the superiors in carrying out Medical Surgery Procedures.
- Will also perform additional designated medical roles.
- Further, Candidates should have a minimum of a National Diploma in Medical Clinical studies.
- Good length of experience in Kajiado County Clinical Officers Jobs.
- Moreover, Applicants should equally have experience in Clinical analysis.
Job: Registering Nurse
Kajiado County Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Registering Nurse
- Firstly, this vacancy is open to only registered nurses in Kajiado.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and also initiating discharge plans.
- Additionally, He/She will ensure ante-natal care and delivery of pregnant women.
- Certainly, Sound background in Kajiado County Nursing Jobs is essential.
- Regular update on patient’s records.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially while handling patients.
Job: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Required Qualifications for the Position of Pharmaceutical Technologist That’s One of the Kajiado County Jobs 2023/2024
- Applicants must be of sound academic standing in the area of pharmaceutical studies.
- Also, the employee will assist the doctor in prescribing drugs for patients in the County.
- Kajiado County Job officials are demanding at least a Diploma in Pharmaceutical studies.
- Experience from similar Kajiado County Health Jobs.
- Similarly, Additional experience from Pharmaceutical Jobs in Kenya is an advantage.
Job: Medical Laboratory Technologist
Qualifications for Medical Laboratory Role
- Most importantly, the County is looking for an experienced Med-Lab Technologist from Kajiado.
- Secondly, prepare laboratory manuals and quality specifications.
- Good length of experience in similar Medical Jobs.
- Furthermore, officials will demand a valid ID card from Applicants.
- Must be a legal resident in Kenya.
- Additionally, candidates are expected to have worked in Hospital Jobs before.
Radiographer Job Requirements at Kajiado County Public Service Board
- It’s important that Candidates possess an In-depth length of experience.
- Ability to interpret radiography information.
- Concerned persons must possess a minimum Diploma in fields related to this Job.
- Will Also perform additional designated health roles.
- Experience from Hospital Jobs.
How to Apply for a Job at Kajiado County
- Apply for the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons should send their applications to [email protected] or call; – 0753655394.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100
Candidates can also proceed to the recruitment portal: www.kajiado.go.ke and apply before the recruitment deadline.
Importantly, when you open this Kajiado County Jobs portal. You will gain access to the full list of jobs that exist at this Government organization. Then select your desired job and proceed with your job application.