Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board – SUBEB Recruitment | Teaching Jobs in Kaduna 2022
Universal Basic Education Board Kaduna state chapter is currently recruiting teachers in the state.
Therefore, if you are a graduate, and have also been searching for Teaching Jobs in Kaduna State Nigeria, Government vacancies in Kaduna, Kaduna State Ministry of Education Job vacancies, or teaching Jobs in Kaduna state. Then this Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board [SUBEB] recruitment is definitely for you.
As a result, the Apply for a Job team has listed the requirements along with reasons why one should apply for a Teaching Job in Kaduna. It is equally important for one to go through it before applying for a Job at Kaduna State SUBEB.
Title: Class Teachers
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
Why You Should Apply for these Teaching Jobs at Kaduna SUBEB
- Government vacancies in Kaduna are one of the most sought-after jobs because government jobs come with attractive terms of service.
- Secondly, this very Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board [SUBEB] recruitment for teachers. Is one of the Government vacancies in the North where the recruitment process is less stressful.
- This Job will also provide one with the incentives that Government workers enjoy. Such as Pensions, gratuities, salary arrears, mortgage support e.t.c.
- Similar to what is obtainable in the Federal Ministry of Education Jobs. Anybody that’s working as a Government teacher is assured of job security,
- Due to timely dismissal of schools, every Teacher is normally opportuned to be involved in other Jobs like the farm work. While still earning from the Kaduna State Government as a Teacher.
- Government teaching Jobs are more progressive than in the private sector. Because as work goes on, Teachers rise in the promotional cadre and rank along with higher salaries and incentives.
Requirements for This Teaching Jobs at Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board – SUBEB
- This Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board [SUBEB] recruitment for teachers is strictly for those with the zeal and passion to impact knowledge into others.
- Secondly, Applicants must be accredited members of the Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) or members of an alternative organization.
- Certainly, this vacancy at Kaduna SUBEB would require one to be a University Graduate or have an alternative educational qualification before applying for the job.
- Years of experience gotten from doing teaching Jobs in Government schools or Private school teaching Jobs. Would be useful for anybody applying for this vacancy at Kaduna SUBEB.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are core requirements for this Teaching Job in Nigeria.
- There would be an assessment test for this Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board – SUBEB recruitment for teachers. Therefore, one is expected to be well-grounded in the area of teaching in order to scale through.
NOTE: The Kaduna State has commenced 2022/2023 SUBEB recruitment. In other words, we will update this page immediately after more recruitment information starts. You can equally bookmark the page in order to easily check back and know when more of these Kaduna SUBEB Teachers’ job vacancies will be announced.
Nasir El-Rufai the governor of Kaduna is granting an approval for Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) to Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) for the purpose of hire 10,000 instructors.
Tijjani Abdullahi the chairman of KADSUBEB The chairman of KADSUBEB, Tijjani Abdullahi, announced in a statement issued on Friday.
Abdullahi announced that a portal for recruitment will be operational for two weeks beginning on July 21, 2022. He also said that the website will be developed by the Kaduna State University (KASU).
“Suitably qualified candidates with either a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution, a Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed, B.A EED, B.Sc, Bd, B.Tech in any discipline from a reputable university) are eligible to apply,” the official statement states.
“The Portal will remain accessible for two weeks starting from the day it launches on the 21st of July 2022 until 5 August 2022, after which it will close.
“There is a requirement for schools to register on the application portal. Applicants must apply to schools that are closest to their homes.
“Applicants are screened, and the ones who are successful can be asked to take an examination using computers at three centers; Kaduna, Zaria and Kafanchan towns.”
“Only those who score 75% on the test that is the minimum score that was set by the Kaduna State government, will be called for an oral interview.
“Successful applicants will be required to be accompanied by originals and copies of their credentials to the interview. Originals will be scrutinized while photocopies of the documents will be handed to the interviewer.
“The Board will incentivize postings to rural areas where there are shortfalls in the required number of teachers who applied, or those that scaled through the recruitment process.”
The development follows a few weeks of KADSUBEB dismissed more than 2000 teachers because they failed the competency test.
How to Apply for a Job at Kaduna SUBEB
- Apply via Kaduna SUBEB recruitment office address or website
Interested candidates should visit either of the application portals: subeb.kdsg.gov.ng or kdsg.gov.ng and start the application.
Interested Applicants that have gone through the recruitment requirements and know that they can fit into these positions. Will go for their Assessment Test at the address provided below along with all necessary documents and certificates that would be important for the recruitment exercise
Local Government Education Authority Complex,
Kajuru – Kaduna State.
Visit www.kdsg.gov.ng for more information.
You can also visit the Kaduna State SUBEB website here: subeb.kdsg.gov.ng. In other to know more about this Government organization.
We wish you all the best.