Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 | Jumia Jobs in Nigeria
Since 2012 when they started operation in Nigeria, Jumia has over the years been a force to reckon with in Africa E-commerce Industry with a large user base and partnership links.
Moreover, the Jumia E-commerce platform boasts a vast variety of products ranging from household commodities, consumables, electronics, fashion, e.t.c. With subsidiary platforms in Travel and Tours, Food Delivery, Housing, and General Merchandise for people sourcing for products and services online.
As a result, the Moden News team is happy to announce that Jumia Nigeria Recruitment has started, for Persons that are interested in Jumia Group Jobs. That is to say, those that have been searching for things like Jumia job vacancies 2023/2024, Jumia delivery jobs, Jumia driver jobs e.t.c are advised to make use of this opportunity to land a lifetime dream in online retailing Jobs.
Why You Should Apply for Either of these Jumia Job Vacancies 2023
- Jumia has an operational base in many African Countries. Therefore, Jumia Staff tends to enjoy the perks of traveling out for company events and programs.
- Secondly, Jumia is regarded as the ”Amazon of Africa” by tech industry stakeholders. People working with Jumia are exposed to a wide range of Technical skills to leverage on.
- Tech Jobs like Jumia Jobs offer interested Applicants the opportunity of meeting like-minded people. And gain from each other a wealth of knowledge.
- Successful Persons at the previous Jumia Internship told the Moden News team that the salary structure is enticing. So Applicants are assured of a lucrative deal when recruited for Jumia Group Jobs.
- How to Order on Jumia Black Friday 2023/2024 | Jumia Black Friday 2023 in Nigeria
- Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Portal – group.jumia.com/careers
- Job Vacancies Today at Willers Solutions Limited
- Social Media Jobs in Lagos | Social Media Specialist Job Description
- Google Nigeria Recruitment | Google Jobs in Nigeria 2023/2024
List of these Job Vacancies at the Jumia Nigeria and Requirements Below Each Job Details
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Project Management
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Requirements for this Project Manager Job
- This position is a Professional Job position at Jumia. So interested Applicants are required to be of high entrepreneurial skill to drive organizational goals.
- Applicants for this Jumia job vacancy. Must have high cognitive skills to lead and contribute to team building for efficient market-driven results.
- Thirdly, Digital Marketing Jobs like that of Jumia Group is highly competitive. So interested Applicants are charged to be highly innovative and creative in the area of online retailing analytics.
- Most importantly, only University Graduates and Higher National Diploma holders in Social Sciences. And other related fields are called to apply for this Tech Job.
- Interested Persons must have at least 3 years of experience in project management from any firm for this Lagos Job.
- Applicants must be strong-willed in the area of branding and customer engagement programs. In other to be suitable for this highly Professional vacant position.
- Applicants that have been looking for Digital Marketing Jobs to enhance their online jobs experience are advised to apply.
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager (Jumia Pay One)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Media/ Advertising/ Branding
Jumia Recruitment Requirements for this Marketing Manager
- Firstly, Jumia Pay is a Tech Innovation of Jumia that aims at aiding its users to carry out financial transactions on the platform. So Applicants for this position would be charged with crafting promotional strategies, that will capture a good number of users for the platform.
- Secondly, with emerging competitors in Online payment services. Applicants for this position should be able to bring innovative and technical skills that will drive needed market control for Jumia Pay One.
- Further, the Jumia employee must be able to strengthen customer confidence by bringing up a strategy. That will enable 24 hours of smooth and efficient running of the platform.
- With a Professional Job like this, Applicants must be Unversity Graduates of Engineering, Social Sciences, or any related field.
- For this Digital Marketing Job field, interested Persons must have at least 4 to 5 experience in marketing, branding, advertising, or any related field.
- Lastly, Basic knowledge of Fintech would be an advantage for those that have it.
How to Apply for a Job through this Jumia Job Recruitment
- Apply through Jumia Recruitment Portal
Above all, interested Persons that meet the requirements for the above-listed vacancies, are to tender their Application by visiting the recruitment website HERE.
To sum up, Just like the Jumia Internship program, this Professional Job will be unbiased and strictly based on merit with no ethnic differentiation or favoritism.
3 thoughts on “Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 | Jumia Jobs in Nigeria”
Am interested please, I have the idea and also been into this for years.thanks for accepting.for project manager.
I’m interested in the job.
Am Interested, I have am idea as a project manager