Judicial Service Recruitment in Ghana 2023/2024
First of all, the Ghana Judicial service is a Ghanaian civil service arm charged with overseeing the affairs of Judicial service in the country. Also, it consists mainly of lawyers, judges, and other members of Ghana’s legal society.
Meanwhile, the commission is currently calling on eligible persons to submit their Applications, for the ongoing Judicial Service Recruitment in Ghana 2023. That is to say, those searching for law-related Jobs in Ghana, legal Jobs in Ghana, attorney Jobs in Ghana, Legal Job Vacancies in Ghana, or Judicial Service Jobs in Ghana, are most welcome to apply.
List of Available Vacancies for this Judicial Service Recruitment in Ghana 2023/2024
Job Title: Circuit Court Judge
Field: Legal / Law
Requirements for the Position of Circuit Court Judge at Ghana’s Judicial Service
- The Legal profession is one of the most revered professions in society. That is why the Legal Job vacancies in Ghana are among the most sought Jobs. Moreover, the call to apply for this position is open to all eligible candidates that can serve the purpose properly.
- Secondly, this type of Legal Job in Ghana is reserved solely for qualified lawyers. That is to say, you shouldn’t apply if you are not a law graduate.
- The tenets of the legal profession are based on good principles and sound moral character. Which all Applicants for this Judicial Service Recruitment in Ghana 2023 must possess.
- Because of the professional and sensitive nature of this Job. The officials are demanding that Candidates applying must have done law-related Jobs in Ghana with at least 5 years of experience to qualify for this recruitment.
- In addition, sound knowledge of computer Microsoft web Applications is very much necessary.
- Most importantly, unverifiable documents and falsified qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution.
Field: Legal / Law
Requirements for the Position of Magistrate in Ghana Judicial Service
- The commission is looking for qualified lawyers and members of the legal society who can work as a magistrate and discharge their duties effectively.
- You are most welcome to apply if you have done attorney Jobs in Ghana before.
- Thirdly, an Official car and work bonuses are some of the many entitlements and incentives that go with this very position. Therefore, we are advising those that meet the requirements to apply.
- Must have been called to the bar and currently serving as a lawyer in Ghana.
- It would be to your own advantage, if you have experience from doing International legal Jobs in Ghana, before applying for this Judicial Service Recruitment 2023/2024.
- Based on the creed of the law profession, you must be willing to carry out your duty as a Magistrate without sentiments or fear of favor.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the legal profession is mandatory.
- Lastly, Applicants must be computer literate. Because there would be an interview which would require them to be computer literate before they can be successful.
- Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2023 | Ghana Aids Commission Job Vacancies
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024 | WAEC Employment Opportunities
- How to Apply for First Bank of Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2023/2024 | Ghana Aids Commission Job Vacancies
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2023 | WAEC Employment Opportunities
Job Field: Legal / Law
Judicial Service Ghana Recruitment Requirements for the Position of a Judge
- Certainly, the judge is considered to be incorruptible, fair, and of high-standing integrity. So you must be all of this before you can be considered for this highly revered position.
- The thorough screening for this Job will involve a look into the antecedents of the Candidates. And an investigation into their history in the profession. Make sure you are coming with clean hands while applying for this position.
- The Judge is considered the custodian of the law and must be willing to always carry out his/her judgment with all sense of equity and fair conviction.
- The officials recruiting for the position of Judge in this Judicial Service Recruitment 2023. Made it compulsory that Interested Persons must have practiced the Law profession for a period of 10 years before they can be considered eligible for this Job.
- Apart from the respect and prestige the position accords you in society, the Judge is also one of the highest-paid in the legal profession, so ensure you apply if you meet all the requirements for this position.
- Experience from attorney Jobs in Ghana will also be an asset.
How to Apply for a Job at Ghana Judicial Service
- Apply via the recruitment address
Above all, interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should proceed and download the Application form from www.judicial.gov.gh or obtain it from the service secretariat then fill it out and submit it along with their CV to the address below.
The Secretary Judicial Service of Ghana P.O. Box 119 Accra.
In conclusion, please try as much as possible to leave a comment on the comment section of this page. In other to enable us to know what’s on your mind and equally serve you better.
2 thoughts on “Judicial Service Recruitment in Ghana 2023/2024”
This advert is for three positions?
Magistrate and Circuit court judge are identified.
Pls, when are you going to publish the other positions apart from Judgs, magistrate.. because it was publish last year 5/September 2021,pls what about 2022..