Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment | ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), is one of the major anti-corruption agencies of the Federal Government. Established in 2000. The ICPC has over the years brought to book many corrupt public officeholders as well, as in the recovery of looted funds.
Today on our recruitment update here at Moden News, we are happy to announce to you that Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment has commenced. Therefore, if you want to know how to join ICPC. Then we advise you to read up on the details of this recruitment in ICPC. In the same vein, we believe that this recruitment will interest those searching for ICPC recruitment 2023/2024, ICPC recruitment update, or ICPC recruitment closing date.
Details of ICPC Recruitment 2023 Plus Why You Should Apply
- First and foremost, Applicants should note that Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment. Is for Men and Women of integrity that can carry out their duties without fear or favor.
- Successful Candidates would be drawn from all the states of the Federation to allow for even representation of all regions.
- From what we gathered, it was revealed that similar to the likes of EFCC recruitments and paramilitary Jobs in Nigeria. Applicants might need to sit for an assessment test for this ICPC recruitment 2023/2024.
- Be reminded that you need to be in sound physical and mental health for this Job. Because an integral part of it involves mental and physical tasks.
- A good number of Current Federal Government Jobs require little or no level of experience including these Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Jobs.
- Upon recruitment, successful Applicants just like other Federal Government workers are entitled to Pensions, Salary arrears, Soft-loans, Work-leave allowances e.t.c.
- Please if you have no business with this Federal Government Agency recruitment. Then don’t come to the screening venue to avoid clashing with operatives.
- Before visiting ICPC Recruitment 2023 Portal, apply. You must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- As a Federal Government Job, be assured that the salaries are very competitive.
- Further, Officials disclosed that Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment might come in batches depending on the level of entry.
- Also, ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal, will only validate Applications from those with verifiable Documents and Certificates. However, you are also reminded that the falsification of documents to get these Jobs is a punishable offense.
- For more information on how to join ICPC. Quickly subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job. Because we shall be updating our readers with further updates on this recruitment.
ICPC Recruitment Requirements – www.icpc.gov.ng
- Firstly and most importantly, University graduates and HND holders are welcome to apply.
- Candidates should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Before applying, ensure you can work in an ever-changing work environment.
- Only those that have made up their minds, to serve their Fatherland (Nigeria), can fill ICPC recruitment form
- Lastly, you must have been cleared of all alleged criminal offenses. Before you can apply for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment.
How to Apply for a Job at ICPC
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply for these Jobs should proceed to the ICPC Job portal: icpc.gov.ng/career/ or www.icpc.gov.ng.
- Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning Recruitment 2023
- Latest Job Vacancies in Abuja | Jobs in Abuja Nigeria for 2023/2024
- Job Vacancies in Osun State | Osun State Recruitment 2023/2024
- Delta State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 | Job Vacancies in Asaba Delta State
- INEC Recruitment for 2023/2024 Election
Lastly, don’t fail to use the comment section to share your thoughts and also ask questions. Also, ensure you subscribe to our free email updates, to enable us to deliver the latest jobs to your email inbox.