IMSU Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening for UTME and DE – imsu.edu.ng
Imo State University [IMSU] is the latest higher institution to announce the commencement of their 2023/2024 Post UTME Registration and Screening. Your favorite information portal has gathered all that is to know about IMSU post UTME registration.
Our IMSU Admission update today will highlight areas like the IMSU Post UTME form, IMSU Post UTME cut off mark, IMSU screening date 2023/2024, and how to access the IMSU Post UTME portal. Additionally, we shall also include the IMSU Admission Screening closing date.
IMSU Admission Screening 2023/2024 for UTME and DE
Detailed information available to us describes that IMSU Post UTME 2023/2024 / Admission Screening for UTME and DE is now strict. The institution, however, wishes to inform students, especially those that made IMSU their institution of the first choice to proceed and start applying to avoid a late-hour rush.
If you did not make IMSU your institution of first choice it might affect your chances. Change the name of your preferred institution to IMSU in the JAMB portal to increase your chances. Officials further inferred that the IMSU Post UTME cut off mark will be made known either after the exams or during the exams.
IMSU Admission Screening for UTME and DE registration must be done based on the recommendations in the IMSU post-UTME portal – imsu.edu.ng – HERE. Anything outside that can lead to invalidation of the Application. Be careful who you give money for admission slots at IMSU. IMSU admissions will use a strictly merit-based process, especially for professional courses.
Direct entry students are to provide evidence of previous programs finished. Your results from the programs will determine your eligibility for Direct entry into Imo State University Owerri.
IMSU Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Requirements
While some requirements appear compulsory others are however just an addition.
- Firstly, Applicants should take note of the fact that only those that were able to score up to 150 or above in the recent JAMB exam, can apply.
- JAMB Print out. make it available on the IMSU Post UTME date.
- WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credits including English and Maths.
- A recent Passport photograph, 8 copies at least.
- OND/HND/NCE or any accepted A level for Direct Entry candidates.
- Open an email account if you do not have any.
- Come with recommendations it might be necessary.
How to Prepare for IMSU Admission Screening Registration
Firstly, this year’s IMSU admission screening exercise has been scheduled to hold on a date that will be announced by the University management soon. So simply make adequate preparations for the Screening. Certainly, we have equally provided a brief write-up to guide you.
Our years of experience in attending to student inquiries have shown that Candidates perform poorly during Post UTME mainly because of poor information or preparation. However, based on recommendations and resources from experts our team has compiled a good number of things to note while preparing for this IMSU Post UTME Registration and Screening. We hope it goes a long way in helping you in your preparation.
Obtain IMSU Admission Screening Past Questions and Answers: One way of staying ahead of others while preparing for UTME exams is by obtaining past questions and answers relating to the institution. A good number of IMSU UTME Past Questions and answers can be obtained online.
Enroll for CBT Training: Poor knowledge of the use of CBT can also cause poor performance. The best option is for one to enroll in CBT training. This will prepare you on how best to write the exam if it eventually turns out to be CBT.
All you should do now is go through the requirements and application procedure that have been made available here.
How to Register for IMSU 2023/2024 Post UTME
If you meet the requirements stipulated above then you are eligible to visit the IMSU post UTME portal and apply. Payment for registration is N2000 as stipulated on the site. Remember, this payment is non-refundable.
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng – HERE.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number, and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill out the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s), or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
It’s equally important for candidates to note that the IMSU Post UTME application portal: www.imsu.edu.ng opens and also closes on the application closing date.
Subscribe to our Newsletter here at Moden News for subsequent updates. Leave a comment below for us to respond.