Imo State Teachers Recruitment – www.imsubeb.imostate.gov.ng
The Government of Imo State has started the full integration of over 4000 teachers. And Administrative officers in the State Education system, which have been greeted with lots of commendation and applause from the general public – imsubeb.imostate.gov.ng
However, the Moden News team strongly recommends these Jobs for those searching for Imo state teachers recruitment 2023/2024, Teaching Jobs in Owerri, Imo State Teachers recruitment deadline 2023/2024, Imo State secondary school teachers recruitment 2023 or Imo state government teachers recruitment – imsubeb.imostate.gov.ng
The recruitment portal, Imo State Teachers Recruitment – www.imsubeb.imostate.gov.ng is already life online and is currently accepting applications.
- Teaching Jobs in Imo State | Teachers Recruitment in Imo State 2023/2024
- Federal University Recruitment | Vacancies in Nigerian Universities for Lecturers
- Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment | Teaching Jobs in Enugu State
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Shortlist 2023/2024 | Ogun State Tescom Shortlisted Candidates
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Vacancies | UNIMED Ondo Recruitment 2023/2024
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Imo State, Nigeria
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
Why You Should Apply for this Imo State Government Teachers Recruitment
- State Government Jobs as we all know are the ideal work for anybody seeking guaranteed Job security.
- Also, bear in mind that there would be an assessment test / Interview for shortlisted Candidates for this Job in Imo State. Therefore, it is important you come prepared. www.imsubeb.edu.ng
- Government Teaching Jobs in Owerri can be very competitive. As a result, we advise that while coming for this Imo State Government Job recruitment. You should bring all the Necessary qualifications that can give you an advantage.
- Certainly, early dismissal of Schools gives some Teachers the opportunity of running other things like farming. Which is outside this very Job in Imo State.
- What makes these vacancies in Imo State recommendable for fresh graduates? Is that it is an entry-level job with little or no length of experience required.
- Similar to what is obtainable in Imo Civil Service recruitment. Applicants that failed to make themselves available on the day of the interview/Screening automatically get disqualified.
- Moreover, this is among the Jobs in Imo State Government that guarantee one Pension and gratuities after retirement.
- The Application form for this recruitment is free. And cannot be purchased please desist from scammers parading as recruitment officers for this Job – imsubeb.edu.ng
- In addition, this Job would be solely based on merit which is part of the transparency initiatives of the State Government.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter here at Moden News for you to be receiving subsequent updates about this recruitment.
Imo State Teachers Recruitment Requirements – www.imsubeb.imostate.gov.ng
- Firstly and most importantly Candidates should note that before visiting the portal www.imsubeb.imostate.gov.ng. They must have acquired their First School leaving certificates and WAEC / SSCE, which is compulsory for all the available positions.
- The recruitment team also disclosed that this Imo State Teachers recruitment 2023/2024 is for Nigerians alone, preferably those residing in Imo State.
- Thirdly, Please be reminded that all addresses in the Application letter should be directed to the Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board Imo State.
- Don’t visit the portal, www.imsubeb.imostate.gov.ng to apply for this Imo recruitment if you are 36 years or above.
- Similarly, Candidates should have the least knowledge of computers to scale through the recruitment process.
- Candidates should have the ability to play parental roles in the lives of Students/Pupils. Because the Imo Teachers recruitment team, only wants caring individuals that can be able to care for our leaders of tomorrow to get these teaching jobs.
How to Apply for a Job at Imo State SUBEB