ICT Vacancies in Kenya 2023/2024
The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Authority is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Information Communication and Technology. However, the corporation was established in August 2013. And is charged with the duty of providing ICT solutions to needs in governance in Kenya.
In other words, this is to announce the commencement of recruitment for available ICT vacancies in Kenya. Also, these ICT Jobs in Kenya 2023, we believe will interest those looking for the ICT jobs advertised in Kenya, Kenya ICT Authority Jobs, NGO ICT Jobs in Kenya, or Government ICT Jobs in Kenya.
Interested Persons should read the requirements below and apply for the position that suits them the most.
List of Current ICT Vacancies in Kenya 2023
Job Title: Regional Resident Engineer
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Requirements for the Position of Regional Resident Engineer in Kenya
- Firstly, the Resident Engineer at Kenya ICT Authority will be the one to handle project installations and assist in regional projects of the firm.
- In addition to other duties that would be assigned to him/her. The Resident Engineer will ensure that the contractors working under him adheres to the safety rules to be used in the firm.
- Thirdly, regular supervision of works going on in the firm would also be embarked on by the Resident Engineer.
- Applicants for ICT vacancies in Kenya of this type must be B.sc holders in Engineering or other related courses.
- Due to how professional this Government ICT Job in Kenya is. You would be required to present a professional certificate obtained from relevant professional bodies.
- Sound analytical skills are very important.
- In-depth knowledge of fiber optics and design is highly desirable for this Kenya ICT Authority Job.
- Lastly, Candidates must have acquired also a minimum of 2 years of working experience doing similar ICT Jobs in Kenya. As disclosed by the recruitment officials.
Job Title: Network Transmission Engineer
Eligibility for the Position of Network Transmission Engineer at Kenya ICT Authority
- The Engineer would handle transport and logistics duties in the Authority.
- Secondly, He/She will provide an on-the-spot assessment of vehicular activities in the Authority, while ensuring the timely and safe delivery of goods.
- Thirdly, with a minimum of a KSCE certificate, you can apply for this position.
- The Network Engineer among other duties will also have to ensure the maintenance and steady service of the vehicles to be used.
- Further, a valid driving license is mandatory for this latest ICT Job vacancy in Kenya.
- In addition to KSCE, the recruiting officials for these ICT vacancies in Kenya made it compulsory that Applicants must present evidence of first aid emergency training.
- Similar to other ICT Jobs in 2023, you would be required to be computer literate with at least basic knowledge of the Computer.
- Experience doing administrative Jobs in Kenya would be an asset.
- At least 3 years of professional experience doing similar Driving Jobs in Nigeria.
- In the same vein, a professional certificate would be most desirable if available.
Job Title: Enterprise Applications Maintenance
Requirements for Enterprise Applications Maintenance Manager at ICT Kenya
- The call to apply is open to University graduates in ICT-related fields.
- Investigate and resolve enterprise application functionality-related issues and provide first-level support and troubleshooting of MCDA and ICTA systems and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing users.
- Also, the lucky person will undertake an analysis of user requirements for the implementation of new systems or enhancement of existing systems.
- Certainly, the person will write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations and user guide, for digitizing Government records.
- Sound knowledge of software development, Java, CSS script, CTT, e.t.c
- Lastly, nothing less than 5 years of experience in doing related Computer Jobs in Kenya.
Job Title: Driver
Eligibility for the Position of Driver at ICT Authority in Kenya
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning vehicle systems are all integral parts of this Job.
- If you have done logistics and transport Jobs in Kenya then these ICT vacancies in Kenya are for you.
- A driving license is compulsory.
- A KSCE certificate would be highly recommendable for this Kenya ICT Authority Job.
- An Interested person must be very gentle and calculative.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya ICT Authority
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons who wish to apply, should proceed to the recruitment portal: icta.go.ke/careers or recruitment.icta.go.ke and apply.
After opening this ICT Kenya recruitment portal. All you need to do is check the current open vacancies, in order to find your dream job and apply successfully.
In addition, anyone that already has an account at this ICT Kenya portal will log in. While anyone that doesn’t have one will create one before applying.