IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU) Post UTME registration portal. Is now open for candidates that have always wanted to enroll in degree programmes. In this noble Institution, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) admission process.
As a result, the Moden News team has simplified this IBBU Post UTME 2022/2023 registration process for you. Because we have provided vital information, which will guide you through this application process.
The details of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU) Post UTME, which you see here includes. The full requirements for the IBBU admission screening application, How to fill the IBBU Post UTME registration form, Cut off mark, Application closing date, and lots more. So simply read through this page, and follow the registration procedure.
IBBU Admission Screening Registration Requirements for 2022/2023
- The IBBU Post UTME form is available for persons that selected the university as their first choice. During JAMB registration and also scored upto 150 or above.
- The above requirements are equally applicable to IBBU Direct Entry (DE) Applicants.
How to Apply or Fill the IBBU Admission Screening Form 2022/2023
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK: portals.ibbu.edu.ng
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of results(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select the preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via the Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
IBBU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Importantly, the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU) Post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Is on sale. Meanwhile, we updated this webpage in other to make you understand the requirements and application method. Simply leave a comment and subscribe to our email updates so you can get notified once the form is out.
Related Admission News
- KSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Portal | Kogi State University
- IBBU Admission List 2021/2022 Checking
- Borno State University (BOSU) Admission Screening
- FUAM 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
- Niger State Poly 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
IBBU Post UTME Closing Date
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) management, has not disclosed the Post UTME closing date. For the 2022/2023 academic session.
Lastly, any IBBU Applicant who is having difficulties with their admission screening application. And would like to ask questions can call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.
The Moden News team is wishing all prospective IBBU students good luck with their Post UTME registration and Admission Screening.
2 thoughts on “IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University”
Is ibbu jambite screening form for 2021/2022 out for sales?