How to Work for UNICEF | UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2023
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has announced the latest 2023/2024 job vacancies.
In other words, UNICEF can be addressed as one of the best things that have to do with helpless Children, the Organization has been doing awesome Jobs. Especially when it comes to the improvement of lives and the standard of living of disadvantaged Children across the world.
To clarify, we have made this web page available to present those that have been looking for a way to find the queries below:
- UNICEF Recruitment in Ethiopia
- How to Work for UNICEF
- UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2023/2024
- The UNICEF Jobs Ethiopia
- UNICEF Vacancies in Ethiopia
- UNICEF Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
However, this post will be providing answers to these queries. And also show you the academic qualification and other requirements for the ongoing UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2023/2024.
Job Title: Education Specialist (Learning) and lots more
Job Field: Education / Teaching / Training
Duties of an Education Specialist
- Firstly, it’s the lawful duty of the Person that occupies this position to work with the Supervisor in order to strategise, design and implement plans.
- Secondly, those that do UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia normally discuss programmes. And also execute Educational programmes, in which the education specialist will be very much involved.
- The UNICEF Ethiopia Jobs are for some Education Specialists. That will constantly provide technical support services and work with internal and external Colleagues, to monitor UNICEF projects and meet the target of the programme.
Related Jobs: Ethio Telecom External Vacancy 2023 and Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Vacancy 2023/2024
Requirements for this Job That’s Among the UNICEF Vacancies in Ethiopia
- Every Ethiopia that is about to Apply for this UNICEF recruitment 2023. Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Economics, Psychology, Sociology or other Social Science courses.
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is recruiting to employ someone that has at least 8 years of work experience in Programme Planning, Implementation and Management in Education.
- It’s very important that you are fluent in the English Language if you intend to Apply for this UNICEF Job or if you are waiting for the UNICEF Ethiopia Massive Recruitment 2023/2024.
- Applicants that know how to speak any other official United Nations language, will be at an advantage and might be easily given the Job.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at UNICEF/How to Work for UNICEF
- Apply Through the UNICEF Website
Above all, those that have seen the details of this Job and wish to Apply should visit the UNICEF portal to sign up here: www.unicef.org
You are also allowed to view the UNICEF competency framework at:
Lastly, the Moden News team will be looking forward to seeing your thoughts on this “How to Work for UNICEF | UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2023/2024” post. So ensure you share your thoughts via the comment section of this webpage.
25 thoughts on “How to Work for UNICEF | UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia 2023/2024”
i am adamu danjuma by name warruting an appcation on jop under thus gread oganazasion am a N C E holder
I need is job how to apply is job
Am Mr Seyi am ready to work I am waec holder
i am Nazifi bala an applecation on job under the great certificate BSC Education
I need avjob,I HV B
sc (hons)bus adm
Great expectations,am an NCE holder.
I am Caleb rimamnde , l have BC health education.from taraba state Nigeria. I need a job.
Am Uyoyou Egworaha, am an NCE holder i read special education(special needs) am seriously in need of a job
My name is Uyoyou Egworaha am an NCE holder I read special education (children with special needs) am in need of a job
I am Beatrice i need the job and am ready to work. I have OND in Business Administration and mamnagement
I am opara Paul I have my national certificate for education,I have my B’A in philosophy and B Phil urban university Rome I am anticipating your response thanks.
Am B.sc biology education
I’m Hannatu Isah Bilal I need the job, and I’m an NCE holder
Am Ebhodaghe Friday Osas i have national diploma in banking education and also Bsc in Business Education.pleas i need the job,you can send me email on [email protected]
I am Florence Amos I read English Education,I am a degree holder, pls I need the job
iam idenyi sadiya.i have Hnd in accounting lives in abuja
I am graduate in a university department of electrical and computer engineering
(communication stream )
My name is adbaru tadesse
I have bachelor degree in electrical and computer engineering in computer stream and also hav hands of experience in network administration and certificate in the possition required so pleas consider me sir
l am dedicated and self motivated who able to do the job at any time and at any cost
l am ambitionous and deriven l thrive on the challenge and sets goals for us so l have something to strive towards and l don’t comfort with settle so l Always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve with greatness
Full Name: Alemayehu agengehu Olijera
Date of Birth: September, 16, 1988 E.c
Marital status: Single
Address: Asosa Sub – city
Telephone: +2519 10126630/+251930419143
E-mail: [email protected]
B.A Degree In Economics (2018 – 2011 E.c)
I have Computer skills such as Ms-word, Ms-Excel, good working knowledge of searching on the Internet/Intranet, knowledge of various online housing sites; Outlook, typing and calculator.
I have excellent negotiation and display excellent customer service advocacy because I am working as logistic and supply chain in Customs Commission I have +2 year experience and exposure.
Am Temesgen working as lecturer currently. I have over 9 years experience and want to contribute
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
1. Personal Profile
Name: – Mosisa Abdisa Wedajo
Sex: – Male
Place of Birth: – East Wollega
Nationality: – Ethiopian
Marital Status: – Married (one son and two daughters)
Language: – Afan Oromo, Amharic and English with good Command of speaking and writing ability
Key Qualifications B.Ed in History
MA in Educational Leadership and Management
2. Address shshamane
Telephone: – 09-12-18-88-06 Mobile
Email [email protected]
3. Key Atributes_________________________________________________________
B.ED. Degree in History from Debub University Dilla College of teacher Education since & Health Science, 2006
BA in Business management from Rift Valley University, since 2010
MA in leadership and management Hawassa University, since 2013
4 Professional Experience__________________________________________________
4. 1. Project management
– Lead Annual project planning and implementation to ensure project outcome is delivered within the quality required by the program and set schedule, budgets and scope
– Provide a key co-ordination and leadership role, ensuring project management standards are followed and deadlines met
– Conduct regular performance review of the targets as set under Social workers and Volunteering for development and global results framework
– Work closely with the Manager, to design and develop projects with sound project log frames and other project management products and ensure milestones are met and outcome and impact are achieved as planned
– Closely work with the other project officers in the livelihoods and health sectors as appropriate, to ensure integration of activities contributing to community resilience
4.2. Partnership Management
– Responsible for the identification, establishment, development and maintenance of partnerships with project relevant stakeholders that are critical to execute the program effectively.
– Build effective relationships with project partners and stakeholders, engaging them at each project stage, ensuring clear communications line with the appropriate content and tone
– Conduct partnership review meetings, workshops, and regular consultation meetings to strengthen partnership values and commitments, and to inform future planning including due consideration of sustainability
– Participate in regional and national forums for knowledge sharing and collaboration based on evidence emerging from project implementation.
4.3. Staff Management
– Define the profile of each volunteer role and its technical input, and how it is incorporated within the program under his/her management through a robust Job Description
– Actively engage in staff recruitment process, particularly in candidate short listing and assessment for placement approval by closely working with resourcing team
– Provide technical support and advice to social workers and volunteers to identify and promote clear linkages between their work objectives and the program level objectives of the Education program
– Ensuring commitments and agreements expressed with authorities and donors are met with regard to Reporting and Documentation
– Ensure quality project reporting through compilation and documentation of period reports showing progress and learning made in project delivery for both internal and external use
– Participate in the Education community of practice to share learning and knowledge generated in the implementation of the education projects.
4.4. Budget Management
– Accountable for planning, implementing and monitoring budget
– Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly budget expenditure plans that are realistically aligned with program activities and targets; including a procurement plan to be shared with the operation team
– Work closely with the Finance team to ensure effective planning and utilization of project budgets to achieve good value for money
– Ensure government and donor compliance requirements are fully met in relation to project financial expenditures, and coordinate with finance team to its fulfillment
– Review monthly, quarterly and annual variance reports of projects and provide required justification and remedial action to all concerned
In the last ten years, since 210) closely worked with local government (Siraro Woreda government line offices) CBOs in community mobilization, capacity building and ensuring sustainability of their projects. Furthermore, technically supported education, Child and Female affair and youth development sectors partner communities in Siraro Woreda West Arsi Zone Oromia regional state, have sustained and partner are also doing well in the field of education. Mentored 44 primary schools located in the Woreda for more than ten year in areas of education, child protection and youth development program implementation. Mentoring Social workers and community volunteers located in all program sites. Supervising, Leading and coaching/supporting technically all subordinates (CDFs (community development facilitators), volunteers, Animators, and other staffs, to achieve organizational goal are another tasks undertaken. I do have Practical experience in monitoring and reviewing of the resilience Education project activities in Siraro Weroda and five SCFDA operational kebeles Have knowledge about the community, culture, and norms of the rural area (, Fentale Woreda and Siraro Woreda, that will helped me to working smoothly with community and ensure sustainability project implemented.
I have supported in facilitating training on participatory school governance for 2500 PTA, 1200 primary school teachers on Early Grade reading, 2300 teachers on active learning and class room organization methodology, 2500 teachers on English language improvement, 5000 youth on life skill, 7500 young and adolescent girls on Sexual reproductive health in last ten years. And I have also supported the organization in facilitating training for staff on Child protection, Project cycle management, organizational child protection policy and organizational capacity assessments
4.7. Proposal writing
I have participated in the writing of successful proposals with program staff team that includes successful proposals of girl’s scholarship and youth livelihood, funded by childFund Sweden for three years, and has developed various concept papers and proposals on basic education and have submitted to various donors.
Produced quarterly and annual reports of Education, Child protection and Youth development program for the Ten years, compiled terminal report of girl’s scholarship projects and youth livelihood projects and documented. As Child protection focal person I have produced Child Protection policy manual, since January 2016 that got Approval By managing Board and serving the organization to date, I have also conducted an assessment on Community Based Child protection mapping(CBCPM)in March 2018 and organizational capacity assessment since 2014 and final report produced and documented. Produced draft training modules on Active learning, and Classroom Organization and Management, Participatory school governance and peer education manual. Writing Successful Grants Proposal, on girls scholarship and youth livelihood projects
5. Work Experiences
• Provide oversight throughout project execution including meeting clients’ expectations for technical, quality, financial and schedule performance
• Provide complex administrative leadership to support the planning of educational programs
• Provide leadership in the interpretation of organization and direction to plan educational programs
• Provide leadership in the planning of the delivery and structure of established educational program goals via various methods
• Provide leadership for financial direction of program and plan effective strategic funding efforts to include
• Support sites in the implementation of education systems and solutions that meet standards
• Partner with site education coordinators and subject matter experts to support the design of educational aids and materials
• Assess instructional effectiveness and summaries evaluation reports determining the impact of education on employee skills
• Coordination and implementation of special projects and regional pilot programs as assigned by Senior Leadership team
• Oversees the activities of the region’s Education Division to ensure a high-performance environment
• Implements regional strategy and coordinates integration of objectives among Education Team and effectively communicates those plans
• Attend Regional meetings, functions, and events at the request of the Distribution Support Leader
• Support national and local deal shows and professional conferences, from an educator’s perspective as well as a product demonstrator when needed
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions within prescribed timeframe
• Directs interview strategies and implementation
• Participates in monthly project financial reviews
• Strongly support GE Cares program development and adoption in his/her region, according to the Zone Education Manager or Leader’s strategy
• Provides leadership and organizational skills that facilitates the operation of the cabin clusters
6. Professional SKILL
– Confidence in oral presentation and strong written communication skills
– Computer skills and knowledge of MS-Office applications
– Experience working in a remote-operations setting is an asset
– Knowledge of national development plans, education priorities and policies
– Current and valid Ethiopian driving License with ability to drive manual vehicles
– Training and Capacity Development in Community Based Education
– Managing within a budget
7. Trainings and Workshop Attended
– Adolescent and youth sexual and reproductive health training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia at AA, Ethiopia from March,22-24, 2017
– Psychosocial and Life Skill Education ToT training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia at Adama, Ethiopia from May,10-13, 2016
– Data Base Management training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia at Adama, Ethiopia from May,16-20, 2016
– Aflatoun, Child and Youth Social and Financial Education training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia at Butajira, Ethiopia from April,11-13, 2016
– Leadership essentials program training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia at Ziway, Ethiopia from April 10-11, 2013
– Financial management training organi1zed by Child Fund Ethiopia at Butajira, Ethiopia from May,10-13, 2016
– Early Childhood Development, Project Cycle Management and Gender mainstreaming training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia at Shashamane, Ethiopia from April,2-6, 2013
– GAM (grant acquisition and project management) training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia in Hawasa Ethiopia from March 18-23, 2013
– VSLA (village saving loan association) methodology training organized by Child Fund Ethiopia at Hawassa Ethiopia from March 6-9, 2013.
– PCM, program design, M&E success story writing and report writing Organized by Siraro Child and Family Development Association at Hawasa Ethiopia from 27 June to 2 July-2011
– Participatory school Governance, Active Learning methodology and class room organization organized by Siraro Child and Family Development Association at Shashamane Ethiopia from 12-15 Aprill-2011
– TOT on CLASSE approach and Child friendly school organized by Child fund Ethiopia at Butrajira Ethiopia from 4 -8 April 2011
– Project Cycle Management organized by Child fund Ethiopia, Shashamane CP GVB project and Siraro CFDA at Shashamane Ethiopia from 10-14 December -2011
– PRA(Participatory Rural Appraisal) organized by child fund Ethiopia at Shashamane Ethiopia from 31 May to 9 June-2010
– Role of school culture and Leadership organized by Adama University at Adama Ethiopia from 25-27 December 2009
– Continuous professional Development training organized Methara Education office at Metehara from 17-23January -2009
– School improvement and active learning and instructional plan training organized by GTF and Metehra Education office at metehara Ethiopia from 9-11, December, 2008
8. Researchers Conducted
– B.E.D thesis on Effect of Student center learning methodology 2006
– BA thesis on youth employment maters in Ropi town of Siraro Woreda
– MA. Thesis on Primary school efficiency of Siraro Woreda 2013.
1. Tigst Tarekegn ChildFund Ethiopia Tel 0929 131516 (child protection and women empowerment specialist)
3. Ato Regassa Befikadu, [email protected], Tel. 0911991600 (A &F Coordinator)
4. Abdrhaman Woyesa [email protected], Tel. 0926607366(ECD specialist)
I am graduated BA degree Accounting on 2013 G.C in addition I am Certified International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) .I write this letter for your organization with a great confidence and heart fully. To contribute my skill, knowledge please if you want me contact me email: [email protected]
Hi i´m wilson cardoso from angola, and ready to teach kids i really need this job i have got speriences in different areas that could help, and im ready to learn and to give my contribute for this continet and rest off the world
I an graduated BA degree in geology on 2013 E.C
I am graduated BA degree in geology